Added: Fragged Transcript

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Becuase of the delay of the site being down due to bandwidth issues, I’ve only now added the transcript to Fragged. About 19 hours late…

Fragged Episode Transcript

As an experiment, I’m blanket allowing all webmasters to repost this to their sites provided they use the simple citation given at the top. Let’s see what happens!

stilgar
    Participant

I’m from Spain, MANY THANKS for the transcript !!!!

here there’s a group working to translate BSG into Spanish, your work can allow to have subtitles in 2, 3 or 4 days !!!

MANY THANKS !!! for the transcript and all the website ๐Ÿ˜€

Zirone
    Participant

Good news Headgehog.
    Thanks! Nice work ๐Ÿ˜‰

deank
    Participant

Just a brief stop to say “thanks” for the effort and it’s not just from me but from all the fans of the series in Bulgaria, who enjoy the subtitles entirely based on the transcripts posted here!

Way to go!

Dean

mandara k
    Participant

You see Headge there is a good reason for you to do all of this work. It provides a way for fans worldwide to be a part. That’s significant, more important the parts of individual stars or writers, or fans is the whole and where it can reach.

Oh and 42, 47, 69, 3, 3.14, etc….. i still say it’s loopy but we’re all a little loppy.

Celebrate your geekiness and your unique craziness!

carup008
    Participant

Once again, I feel compelled to say just how good this episode has turned out to be. BG season 2 is turning out to be a real scifi treat!

It is a pity however, that Ron Moore has not (yet?) provided a podcast for this episode. ๐Ÿ™

Otherwise, these first three episodes of the second season can only be described as outstanding!

George Lucas, bless him, does not even come close to this type of story telling.

mandara k
    Participant

“snort’

OOkay, everyone is entitled to their opinion, i suppose.

Gosh what WILL we do if Ron does not podcast or heaven forbid, decided to work on another project. I guess that’s the end of all sci-fi for all time.

C’mon, there is a lapse of good sci-fi now but not forever.

It’s okay this BSG but the lack of good sci-fi leads peeps to create blanket statements like this which seem silly to me.

Critics and fans do this all the time…it’s marvelous, it’s the best sci-fi ever, when they said the same thing about a different show that aired year ago and guess what they will say the same thing in a few years about a new show.

There is not a clear rubric of making that kind of statement.

WHY? Why is this the greatest thing since sliced bread? i personally like Lucas’s THX1138 better than BSG for realism because it breaks the human down simply without all the F/X’s. It speaks to our need to conform, our spending habits. and a few other insights to what being human is.

I don’t need fireworks and scantilly clad babes to make it a good sci-fi show.

I personally did not like the beginning of this season, after “Scattered’ they seem to have settled down. I wasn’t impressed with the Cylon’s boarding the ship, we’ve seen Borg do that in ST, I wasn’t wowed by the younger Adama/ Tigh story, and i was underwhelmed by the “Saving Private Ryan” montage for Kobol.

But I’ll give you it some of the best-sci-fi now because hell there isn’t any and best TV now, again, what is there to compare it to?

We are talking the sci-fi channel not the big leagues , put it up against HBO, or do as they did put it on NBC they’ll get their ass wupped. Not because networks don’t like sci-fi, and all that stuff about bias to sci-fi.

I’m just tired of the constant propaganda for this show. if it’s sooo good then it should win awards right? And don’t BS me with the award givers have a bias against sci- fi. if it’s good enough, it should blow other out of the water regardless of past history.

I’m tired of the denigrating of sci-fi in the past, which was just as good albeit in a different way.

It’s like the Cylons vs. human right here right now. The “new” trying to upstage what has come before. All this teen agnst can get old too. When will it end?

aneeqa
    Participant

Salaam,
    I am sorry you don’t like it. I really like it alot. It is good story and fun! Salaams

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.