Added: Hide and Seek

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

The latest rant/review from kamisama103 is here folks. Check out his thoughts on Hide and Seek.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

Whoo hoo โ— ๐Ÿ˜€

kamisama103
    Participant

I don’t think it was half as good as my other review… what does everyone else think?

Anonymous

What do I think of the review or the eppisode? Will read that soon. As for the sppisode:

Good, from what I see so far, Atlantis has a lot going for it. Good to bring back Dr Makay, though I prefer him when he was a jerk

”Makay” wrote:

I always liked dumb blondes!

No wonder she told him to suck a lemon ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Just read the review, what do I think?

Well I read the first line and I hate it already. Makay is in the lab of the Irish geezer? Hey kamisama103, do you actually know how to differntiate accents? Or did you ever notice the St Andrews cros on his arm patch?

He is Scotish, Many Scots I know may take offence to that mistake

Headgehog
    Participant

In the defense of kamisama103, I can tell the difference between the two accents, and even after I saw the Scotish flag on his arm I thought he was Irish. The actor didn’t do a very good job with the accent the first few episodes. It’s since improved.

Anonymous

He does have a good point about the TV.

”Some wrote:

Yes, we need to give them all the equipment needed to establish an offworld installation, TV and Football tapes it is

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.