Added: LEXX 4.19 Haleys Comet episode review

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Added: LEXX 4.19 Haleys Comet episode review

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The Haleys Comet Epsiode Review can be got at from the LEXX Episodes Index Page or by clicking HERE

I’m afraid I didn’t rate this episode very much. What did you guys think?

theFrey
    Participant

Well I would have to agree that this episode had more plot holes in it than a pair of mesh stockings.

The minute I saw the kinds in the space can, I started looking for Pat Z… oh wait, this is a different episode…. maybe…. kinda…. perhaps.

I was, IMHO a bad retelling of Wake the Dead. Never, mess with a classic, accept no subsitutes, just watch WTD and skip this drek.

Anonymous

I hated this ep personally. It tried too hard to feel like “series 2” if you ask me.

I was glad to see a few long overdue explainations such as the nanobot clothing the crew wears. And that Blackpacks can last 4000+ years ๐Ÿ™‚

Jeff H. really tried to hold this one together but the new kids on the block really distracted me from getting into this ep. But regardless 790 was great.

UberToaster
    Participant

I liked it! The more like series 2 the better if you ask me. The characters were a convincing bunch of american nasty pieces of work duly killed at the end with a cool weapon I’d entirely forgotten about! I enjoyed the fact that the ‘kids’ were a right bunch of manipulative self-serving bastards… hard to remember characters so entirely unlikable and worthless… nice to see people die who really deserved it for a change! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

for Tish,..the gal, who Kai rescued from her rock-throwing friends on fire? You know,..the gal who “bad-mouthed” him in return for saving her from getting her head bashed in? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.