Added: Miss Galaxy 5000 review

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Animated Cult Sci Fi Tripping the Rift Added: Miss Galaxy 5000 review

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

It is my pleasure to bring you the review for 1.03 Miss Galaxy 5000.
    Lots of great vid caps for this one. Most of which are in the downloads section. (viewable soon, how about considering a donation to help aleve the costs of all the bandwidth we’ve been using recently)

I liked this episode. It gets better with repeated viewings. Especially without commercial breaks! Great animation this week too!

Denkster
    Participant

Good review! Again thanks for the words of encouragement. As for Bobo… well let’s just say that you got to see his more lighthearted side here, after all he is masquerading as a judge. You’ll get to see his nastier side in upcoming episodes… What happened with Gus is that he became a queen, once we introduced Tnuk to the show. Their characters would have been to similar. She now has the title of Bitch. Stay tuned next week. Chode is electrifyng!

Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve put up the transcript for Miss Galaxy 5000.

http://www.sadgeezer.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=580

The closed captions recorder really did a number on this one. I think I got most of the errors… ๐Ÿ™„ I might as well have just typed the thing by hand. ๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.