Added: Resistance Transcript

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

I got it done a few hours ago, but it only let me upload it now,

The transcript to Resistance

stilgar
    Participant

Is it possible to do it so quick?? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

THANK YOU !!! ๐Ÿ˜€

mandara k
    Participant

In my humble opinion we finally get back to the BSG of last season,

it is better than the last three eps, though i understand why the last three were made in order to set up the next eps .

It’s smoother, the arcs are better, though the Boomer resolution was again kinda jerky.

I think I’m gonna like the Caprica story, the return of the Old Man, and Roslin amongst thieves and murderers. They can stuff the Cally/ Tyrol cage thing. The only thing good about it, is that Tyrol got a hit, and that his mother was an oracle, his father a priest. Well, that’s smart… they let their clergy marry.

Could you imagine with a Mom as an oracle? I can, you’d never get away with anything, they could see with eyes you wouldn’t believe.

You can see why the mechanic, prolly got him out of the house, and you you know what they say about “preacher man sons” they be wild! It’s from having to be good so much of the time.

Headgehog
    Participant

It can be done faster. I usually get it done within 2 hours. Occasionally a few minutes over that. However I usually wait until after the encore presentation/West coast feed to upload it, so as to not really really upset TPTB.

Requiem
    Participant

Thank you for what you’ve done for us…

mandara k
    Participant

Where’s the review, doll?

Headgehog
    Participant
    ”mandara wrote:

Where’s the review, doll?

Sorry a lot of real life stuff going on right now.
    Click here for my full explanation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.