Added: Scar Transcript

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

OKay so I’m a few hours late tonight with the transcipt. But it’s up now.

The Scar Episode Transcript.

I’m going to bed.

Anonymous

I couldn’t believe how crappy this episode was! Although the transcript makes it look not too bad! I guess it was simply the poor (diabolically poor) acting talents of some of the leading female characters.

Maybe this episode really WAS written for testosterone deficient teenagers. 🙁

I hope this isn’t the sign of things to come.

Headgehog
    Participant

You thought Scar was a bad one? Personally I thouht Black Market and the tonight’s Sacrifice were that bad. It’s getting pretty painful to type these things out when the episode isn’t that good.

I have mixed feelings about season 2.5. (As evidenced by my lack of reviews) I’m hoping it will pick up as the season nears its end.

Pyro978
    Participant

anyone notice how high the turnover rate for the Commanding Officer post on Pegasus is? like 2 CO’s killed in less then a month. I suspect something bad is going to happen to that CO in the next episode.

oldschool
    Participant

Last three episodes have been too much filler. The story arc is about Genocide of the human race yet we have an entire episode about one cylon raider gone nutso, one thug running black market and one grieved widow.

Does it make sense that:

If a Cylon raider was gone crazy you would have Vipers fly in groups of 4 or more to be safe?

If there was a gangster killing military officers that there wouldn’t be Colonial Marines shooting the place to pieces?

That with Cylon agents throughout the ship, the officers club wouldn’t have some sort of security?

Very disappointed.

Pyro978
    Participant

question is, how the hell did them gangsters get on pegasus in the first place?

Anonymous

I think they are supposed to be a product of the situation (trying to make ends meet however they can). But the stance that the Military and rest of humanity is tuning into an Us ‘n Them situation is ludicrous – look at the Pegasus!

If I was a non military type, I’d be doing everything in my power to make sure that the peeps getting shot up by Cylons didn’t get crap from the people they are trying to save.

Of the last few episodes, that’s probably been my biggest annoyance – that and poor acting form the girls.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.