Added: Scattered Transcript

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve added the transcript for 2-01 Scattered to the website.

Enjoy

mandara k
    Participant

Did you add a few extra lines like i said to to keep thieves away?

The OBVIOUS rips on Kobol from Tom Hanks in “Saving Private Ryan”were annoying as hell . i don’t know i just can’t say it was a doozey. I give it a 1.6 to 1.8 mill response. It was choppy. i just could not get vested in the story.

cubejockey
    Participant

Helo: But I believe her. I-it’s hard to describe. We’ve been together a long time. I mean, I know what she is, but she is not like the others. She is not.
    [Turbines whining]
    Strabuck: No, no, no, no, no! Bitch took my ride.
    (Boomer flies off in Starbuck’s Raider)

LOL

Flashback – Cargo Ship Quarters
    Adama: I’m your new shipmate. Bill adama.
    Tigh: Saul Tigh.

wow. These guys met working on a freighter. You’d think they fought together in the first cylon war. Maybe they shoud’ve got younger stand ins for Bill and Saul. Despite the attempts of putting hair on Tigh and a mustache on Adama. It looks like they met only
    a decade ago at best.

I noticed in a Flashback scenes that the door on Adama’s Flat had a number 3 centered in the camera shot. Any speculation?

Flashback – Cargo ship
    Adama: So what’s your plan here? Personally, I tend to go with what you know. ‘Til something better turns up.

…so true in life dude

Flashback – Bar
    Adama: So what’s your plan?
    Tigh: Don’t really have o­ne.
    Adama: I’m getting back into the cockpit. I’m gettin/g back into my fleet. And I want you to come with me, Saul.
    Tigh: You really believe that we can get back in the fleet?
    Adama: Yeah, I do. Yeah, I do.

awww…kinda makes me well up a little…Tigh’s gotta buddy other than the cup. Adama reaches out…

Flashback – Freighter
    Tigh: Ha! Yes! He’s in. The kid is back in the fleet. So, let’s have the truth. How did you do it? How’d you get off this frakkin’ freighter?
    Adama: Connections. Anne’s father has a friend o­n the defense subcommittee.
    Tigh: So the new wife comes through. Wish I had in-laws with pull.
    Adama: Gimme a couple of years. I’ll have some pull. You watch me. I’ll have my own battlestar o­ne day.
    Watkins: Open up, please.

New wife? Adama’s been married more than once.

That set in that flashback was the same one used in the prison riot episode in season 1. Life for the two of them obvioulsly sucked. No way other than up for Bill and Saul.

The first cylon war must of left the colonies in a depression and scrounging for resources. Adama, son of an middle-class attorney, swabbing decks in a shithole of a freigher? Man times were tough…

Flashback – Tigh’s Flat
    Tigh douses his uniform with lighter fluid. He’s about to set it o­n fire.
    [Knock o­n door]
    Tigh: Go away.
    Watkins: Captain Tigh, It’s the shore patrol. Sergeant watkins, sir. Open up, please. Major Adama’s compliments. He wishes me to inform you you’ve been reinstated in the colonial fleet. With the rank of Captain.
    Tigh: Major Adama.
    Watkins: Welcome back to the fleet, sir.
    Tigh: I’ll be right with you, Sergeant.
    Watkins: Yes, sir

Was Moore thinking of the beginning of “Apocolypse Now” when he wrote that flashback? Nice Touch with what we think may be Ellen hogging up his matress. Should’ve set her on fire instead of the sash.

Tigh hates sashes…remember the water episode?

Headgehog
    Participant
    ”mandara wrote:

Did you add a few extra lines like i said to to keep thieves away?

No I didn’t add any lines. But I did put in a few “easter eggs” per se, such that I can easily prove that it came from this site.

I was however very tempted to change one line:

cubejockey wrote:

Strabuck: No, no, no, no, no! £&$* took my ride.
    (Boomer flies off in Starbuck’s Raider)

LOL[/quote]
    That one. Great line. I don’t think it will age well though, since it really does place the show in the early-mid 00’s. I wanted to change it to: “Your bitch took my ride”. Since that’s what I heard the frist time I watched. I think its funnier that way, but I’m going for accuracy. Which reminds me I need to correct someone’s name.

cubejockey wrote:

I noticed in a Flashback scenes that the door on Adama’s Flat had a number 3 centered in the camera shot. Any speculation?

Naw, he’s not a cylon. People have known him too long for him to be a cylon. I will however be adding “Las SadGeezer” odds to the personnel reviews, on each characters’ chance of being a cylon.

Was Moore thinking of the beginning of “Apocolypse Now” when he wrote that flashback? Nice Touch with what we think may be Ellen hogging up his matress. Should’ve set her on fire instead of the sash.

Yes to Apocolypse Now. No it wasn’t Ellen, just another fluzie.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.