Added: Secrets and Lies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

*Insert lame excuse for a late review here.*

I’ve finally got it done. The akward but funny Secrets and Lies

n3bula
    Participant

Who must know first, and why do they need to know it before everyone else?
    I have no fracking clue, what Baltar is thinking. I especially don’t know who the infamous “they” are in “they must know first”. Whoever “they” are, its not the audience.

I think what Baltar said was “No muss, no fuss.”

“Where is Earth and when do we get there?” Finally they mention Earth in the TV series!

Actually, Earth was mentioned only the week before in “Flesh and Bone” when Leoben told Starbuck that they would find Kobol and that it would lead them to Earth.

Good review, great episode! See you in January!

-n3bula.

Headgehog
    Participant
    n3bula wrote:

I think what Baltar said was “No muss, no fuss.”

Which makes a lot more sense. My copy burped during that line, so I had to ask someone else and that’s what we guessed. I’ll make the correction in the review.

Actually, Earth was mentioned only the week before in “Flesh and Bone” when Leoben told Starbuck that they would find Kobol and that it would lead them to Earth.

Uhh right, I knew that… honest… ๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess that’s one of those things that I knew, but forgot about. When I was writing the review, that side comment was directed toward “human” characters. Still eight or nine episodes is a lot before they remembered to bring up the “series arc”.

Good review, great episode! See you in January!

Thanks. And thank-you also for your input and corrections!

Anonymous

Welcome aboard N3bula!

This was a surprise episode. I expected it to be a real letdown, but instead it was quite the blockbuster!

See you in January!

The worst part of the episode! I need my BSG fix ๐Ÿ˜›

n3bula
    Participant

Welcome aboard N3bula!

Thanks man!

The worst part of the episode! I need my BSG fix icon_razz.gif

The wait is almost over. The Hand of God is upon us!
    That wasn’t so bad, was it?
    Whats far more shocking is the fact that we have only 4 eps left and then we will have to wait 7 months (!) for Season 2!
    Any advice on how to endure that is really appreciated.

-n3bula.

Headgehog
    Participant
    n3bula wrote:

[The wait is almost over. The Hand of God is upon us!

Yes Finally!

That wasn’t so bad, was it?

Speak for yourself, I’ve practically been crawling out of my skin. At least my DVD of the mini came a few days ago so I could watch that, listen tot he commentary and hold myself over until tomorrow night.

whats far more shocking is the fact that we have only 4 eps left and then we will have to wait 7 months (!) for Season 2!

Or longer. Who knows what kinds of twisted schedule Sci Fi Channel or Sky One will come up with. It looks good for a second season though. Sci Fi ordered 6 new scripts before it even aired here in the states.

Any advice on how to endure that is really appreciated.

Let’s worry about that in a few weeks…

Tos
    Participant

This episode will either be……

A one man goes in with a gun and explosive pack and using stealth and tactics takes down a Cylon base by himself

The Galactica flys in with guns blazind and misiles flying as well as hoards of Vipers fireing on anything vaguely Cylon looking.

We can but hope and prey it’s the second one ๐Ÿ™‚

Shiroekitsune
    Participant

I am waiting for Baltar’s helper Lt Gaeta to do something with the detector. Story wise….it would show (screw) Baltar. The Lt Gaeta got him out of trouble and placed him back in it….circle…

1. speeds up the detector…thus next (2.)
    2. fixes it, now everyone isnt green no matter what.
    3. Boomer’s now ex-lover (forget the name) repair guy comes to Baltar (with news of boomer and wanting to know…remember she hasnt told him about the results yet) but isnt there and goes to Lt Gaeta which could start this whole mess….see 1.

On the other end, Lt Gaeta could be a cylon….easy for him to place the white thing in the command area (miniseries), clear Baltar of the photo threat, and setting him up for later if he strays by working on the detector since he’s helping Baltar.

President Roslin and Colonel Tigh’s wife seems too easy to be cylons to me.

Cylon base I believe was on self destruct…easy kill for show. Baltar’s guess didnt mean a thing but to only help in converting him and to allowing the human’s to be herded…

Cylons were gone for a long time, planning in how and where jumps could go and planning bases, supplies, and etc along the way. Think of Boomer and Helo in this reguards. But herding the rest of the humans to where they want them by their interp of the prophesy

If the new series is to take some of the old…..Baltar is going to have to be a found out about, maybe for a second season beginner.

Headgehog
    Participant

You can find the transcript here

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.