Added: Tripping the Rift Commercial

Forums Animated Cult Sci Fi Tripping the Rift Added: Tripping the Rift Commercial

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve added the 19sec Sci Fi Channel commercial for Tripping the Rift to the TTR downloads section. The 600k file can be found here.

This file is meant to be streamed on a DSL/Cable connection, so I may reduce the quality a tad, for our less wired visitors, later on.

Just three more months to go tp the premier! Again!

Anonymous

Wadda Blast!

Can’t wait for the series!

Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve added another three commercials. You can find them at the same place as all the other commercials.

The three include a long and short version for Sci Fi’s Thursday lineup. Only the TTR part of the ad was included.

The last ad is a long one with lots of great action footage never before seen.

Fatguy
    Participant

I’ve added another three commercials. You can find them at the same place as all the other commercials.

The three include a long and short version for Sci Fi’s Thursday lineup. Only the TTR part of the ad was included.

The last ad is a long one with lots of great action footage never before seen.

I hate to admit this to myself; but Headgehog has actually succeded in getting me interested in looking at this thing when it shows….. 😯 (and yup – I mean that).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.