Adrian Paul’s TRACKER

• This topic has 20 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I’m loving this new series “Tracker, starring Adrian Paul (Highlander:The Series).

It has a small, but growing following. Has anyone else seen it yet?

Anonymous

Hey this rocks! A scifi cult board with a TRACKER message.

I just saw the first ep of TRACKER. It’s not like anything else on TV. I like it!

Adrian Paul is drop-dead gorgeous and can he act. It really blew me away.

Anonymous

More Tracker fans. Cool. I think this show is great and it’s going to go far. Adrian Paul and Gerant Wyn-Davies are both sci-fi vets that are very easy on the eyes. I’ve seen all 6 episodes so far, and I can’t wait for the rest of the season. Maybe another AP bartop striptease is on the horizon. WOOHOO!!!

Anonymous

Let’s hear it for Tracker!! It’s a cross between Star Man and Coyote Ugly–got a little something for everybody! Good stuff!

Anonymous

yep this is a fun show. Adrian Paul cracks me up! my favorite scenes are,
    1) Adrians striptease on the bar OF COURSE!
    2) when he get a call on his new cellphone while riding on the top of a car that is moving. and he tells them that ‘this is not a good time.’ or something like that. hehehe
    3) and the bathtub scene! hehehe

Anonymous

STRIPTEASE?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Adrian did a striptease??

What’s this about a bathtub?? Is it anything like the ‘there can be only buns’ bathtub scene in HIGHLANDER???!!!!!!!!

You are a cruel and heartless person unless you elaborate on these teasers. (I won’t call them spoilers because nothing that has Adrian Paul could be spoiled for me.)

Anonymous

It’s wierd. Whenever I catch that show, it’s always at the end of the episode where he strips. I’m not really complaining, but I would like to judge the show fairly for once. Any show where Adrian Paul strips has to be good I guess.
    I’m a pretty big Highlander fan so maybe I’ll start to make a special effort to watch it for now on.

FX
    Participant

i have to see this show; i love adrian paul and ellen dubin just sent an email saying she is working on this until christmas! apparently she plays a ‘sweet loving wife’ type, and she gets to work again with wyn-davies from forever knight

dgrequeen
    Participant

I’m catching the episodes on rerun, and it’s an engaging show. Of course, Adrian Paul dresses up everything he’s in, and it’s different to see Geraint W-D as a villain (because I never saw him in anything else but Forever Knight).

The only complaint I have is that the sound quality seems to be pretty bad. Does anybody else have this problem?

Anonymous

Hi, this is an awesome board!! So glad to see Tracker posts here. Love this show…Adrain Paul and GWD are excellent vets of sci-fi. There is suppose to be a new show this weekend can’t wait. Did you guys catch AP on the show the Other Half? The man fairly sizzles!!!

Anonymous

A friend just told me that Lions Gate is offering a second season of TRACKER at the NATPE Convention this week!

According to her one of the Sr. VPs of the TRACKER Production company posted the info to her TRACKER list!

Anonymous

A possible second season is AWESOME news!! I’m really enjoying these new episodes lately…the plot is thickening nicely.

Anonymous

that is cool news!
    sorry to take so long to get back to you Redstar about the bathtub scene. it is really funny. Cole (Adrian Paul) has a new human body and he doesn’t know what to do with it so when he starts to stink, yes i mean literally stinky, Mel helps him take a bath and when her eyes wander (you know where hehe) she tells him he needs to put a washcloth over IT!

Fx do you know which ep or eps Ellen will be in and when they will air?

[ 29-01-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

SPOILERS
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    ok i just saw the new ep here in the states called “Breach” and guess what? Adrian Paul gets almost naked again! he is wearing those boxers that are like briefs. the ep is really good! we do learn that the extreme cold weather does affect Cole and makes him weak and could possibly kill him. and the reverse is true; extreme heat makes him strong. and we also learn that the government knows about what happened on the train and they are looking for the aliens too. but Zin (Geriant Wyn Davies) has a trick up his sleeve. he has paid the military officer in charge to destroy the records of the aliens and have the guy investigating them (Connelley) sent to Alaska.

Anonymous

Did you see the latest episode where Cole is put in jail charged with murder? His double (the underwear model) was hired to “act” out the murder, which was filmed and then used in evidence against Cole. So, Mel has to prove that Cole is innocent. Of course, Cole meets his double…very interesting show. Lots of fun and well done.

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Ah you people with sci fi Ive never even heard of…

mutter grumble curse

Anonymous

Hi, I am so enjoying Tracker and Adrian Paul. They are starting new episodes to be aired in April!! Also, if you would like to see a second season of Tracker in syndication and better time slots please sign the online petition link below! Thanks!! http://www.petitiononline.com/tracfan1/%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

i signed it but i was only the 410th person to do so. we need many more signatures!

Anonymous

woo, I was 435!

Anonymous

There are over 1600 signatures on the petition now! Pretty impressive. But, we can always use more.

I am really enjoying the show. The last episode “The Miracle” was the best so far. It was well written and very powerful. I shed a tear and that doesn’t happen that often!

Anonymous

Welcome the to Sadgeezer BB Helen!

that is good news about the petition, but it could be better. does anyone know how long the petition will be up and or when they make up their mind about a second season?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.