Aeon Flux Tapes & DVDs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Does anyone know if it’s possible to collect all Aeon Flux cartoons on tape or dvd? I have at least two tapes that I bought several years ago.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    Does anyone know if it’s possible to collect all Aeon Flux cartoons on tape or dvd? I have at least two tapes that I bought several years ago.

I know of only three tapes and I’ve not heard of any DVD’s – Which is a great shame!

There was also talk of a computer game, but development stopped a year ago.

Anonymous

I’m having problems with this forum here. I click on it but I don’t see any posts. The only reason I could rspond to this one was because I cliked on it because it was at the top of the list and showed up as the last topic by General.

Anyways…

Indeed it is out on DVD. I think there are 2 of them out and there is also one for Liquid Televison that has the shorts on it.

They usually stick them in the Anime section at the store.

Anonymous

There`s three tapes and one DVD. Check out amazon.com/.co.uk. They got the lot

Anonymous

i would think that the best place to look is tower records. well………that is if you can get to New York with out driving hours. Last time i was there i saw a double tape (sadly i didn’t buy it and i got a pearl jam book instead, i feel like i have betrayed Aeon) there and i didn’t really examine it very well but it looked to have all the episodes on it. i dont know about DVD’s. i have never seen any. but your best bet would be to look in the anime section. alot of people dont consider it sci-fi. fools, they just dont understand. :

Anonymous

The game was finished under a different title (Had Pax in it from memory)
    Not a good game by any stretch of the imagination.

Anonymous

If anyone’s interested they also have a soundtrack. It’s called Drew Newman: Eye Spy and it’s a double disk set. I don’t know how I managed to order it from my local music store, but it actually did come in. I was amazed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.