Alien Abduction Insurance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Just watched ‘Contact’ on TV and saw a scene with a banner that said, ‘Get your Alien Abductuion Insurance Here!’ or something like that. Could we build that into a story line.

In fact are there any other cool sayings or anecdotes?

——————

mbedd
    Keymaster

Yeah- what about ‘don’t watch Contact, it’s plop’
    – On the alien abduction thing though that sound cool. Any excuse to bring a load of Rednecks in stating they have been forced to have sex with their goat by a creature with webbed fingers and a protruding forehead- Mind you that could be anyone in their family not necessarily an alien. Fancy meeting up this week Sad – could do with a script consultation. Give us a buzz if yep

Codename 47
    Participant

I must admit i dont know a lot of anecdotes, but there’s the classic motel/truck-stop in New Mexico or Arizona (i think its one of those states) called: “The little Alee-inn” or something like that.

——————
    C-Space, The Net… All names for places that do not exist. Do we? I exist in the space of the minds of those around me, as they too, exist in mine. A self-recursive sub-rutine, that never reaches count zero. Do we exist? Don’t ask me… I’m all in your head.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There really is at least one enterprising website selling alien abduction insurance.. heard about it years ago. There is also a site selling lunar real estate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.