All I want for Chistmas……

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub All I want for Chistmas……

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I am in a bit of a pickle this year. Try though I might, I cannot think of anything I really want. After much whining from the male members of the family, I finally told them to get me a new computer chair. Not so much because mine needs replaced, but that theSpouse’s does. He said his is fine (it’s not) so I guess I will get a new one and then just swap out his old one for my current one.

Who knew greed could fail you after so many reliable (and profitable) years?

Anyone else having trouble thinking what they want for christmas?

And if not, what do you want for Christmas…. and what are the odds you’ll get it?

And what is up with this not wanting stuff? Where in the heck does that come from?

Hollydays
    Participant

Surely there are some DVD’s of the Sci-Fi genre that could grace your shelves?

I just e-bayed a set of Farscape…for the hubby, yeah that’s it, for the hubby ๐Ÿ™‚

Perhaps a Kai or Zev clone doll? I would like one ๐Ÿ™‚

Perhaps you have no imagination this year for your presents as you have given up the hope of actually recieving it? Or you are comfortable enough to buy what you truly want throught the year? Or is what you truly want so expensive no one can afford it? ( a night with Micheal McManus costs alot I hear. Opps, sorry. that’s from my list again)

Or…gasp….are you truly un-greedy and filled with the Christmas Spirit?

theFrey
    Participant
    Hollydays wrote:

Surely there are some DVD’s of the Sci-Fi genre that could grace your shelves?

I WANT the Kim Possible DVD’s but they are not available yet. ๐Ÿ™

Hollydays wrote:

Perhaps a Kai or Zev clone doll? I would like one ๐Ÿ™‚

I already have those. ๐Ÿ˜€ In fact I have a Kai doll that has been within an hour of completion for the last several months, that I was thinking of putting on ebay to raise money for Patty Z’s Dragon Con trip.

Hollydays wrote:

Or is what you truly want so expensive no one can afford it? ( a night with Micheal McManus costs alot I hear. Opps, sorry. that’s from my list again)

Haha! What did your hubby say when he read THAT off your list?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ theSpouse did once again consider the pony and cart thing. Had to talk him out of it… again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hollydays wrote:

Or…gasp….are you truly un-greedy and filled with the Christmas Spirit?

Hummmm, Well I did make several, several dozen of my favorite chocolate…… an actually gave away the majority of them to other people. ๐Ÿ˜†

cheesetoasty
    Participant

i’m gonna get one of those lcd picture frames, check them out they are pretty cool, oh and a new mother board with twin sli slots,

theFrey
    Participant
    cheesetoasty wrote:

i’m gonna get one of those lcd picture frames, check them out they are pretty cool, oh and a new mother board with twin sli slots,

Ah, those are pretty cool. And of course you can never go wrong with hardware…. amsuming you need it in the first place of course. ๐Ÿ™‚

lexxrobotech
    Participant

…is Zev!

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

cheesetoasty
    Participant

i can always find an excuse to “need” anything ๐Ÿ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    All I want for Christmas is the latest Cruxshadows cd, `Celtic Tiger’ DVD ๐Ÿ˜€ , another warm robe, among other things; I’d also really like (but probably won’t get) is a night with either Don Henrie or Michael McManus.

Have a great Holiday season,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant
    cheesetoasty wrote:

i can always find an excuse to “need” anything ๐Ÿ˜€

Ya know…. there is a twelve step program for problems like this…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

*** theFrey tiptoes away past evidence of her past ‘habit’ ***

shadowolf
    Participant

Peace on earth, and goodwill toward all lifeforms. ๐Ÿ™‚

.. and a bunch o’ stuff for me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.