All quiet on the western front!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff All quiet on the western front!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I know this is a busy time for peeps at the moment (back from holidays, getting back into work, school etc.) but it always surprises me when I see the SadBOARD statistics.

Dispite the low number of posts, you guys have viewed 30,496 pages since 1st September! And that’s just on SadBOARD, the Guides are getting over 200,000 page hits!

Tell me, is it just that you guys are in a sci fi lull, are you bored with cult TV sci fi at the moment or are you all out at the pub?

Anonymous

I debated the irony of allowing this post to just go unanswered, but like “shave and a hair-cut”, I just couldn’t resist adding “2 bits!”

Camelyn

Anonymous

It’s not that, Saddy, it’s just that when your sci-fi choices are ST: Voyager, E:Fc and Early Edition (and I’m not even sure if that’s sci-fi), well, you tend to pay more attention to your B5 tapes.

Oh, and on an unrelated note, is Starhunter good enough to rate its own section on the Sadboard?

Flamegrape
    Participant

I feel like I’ve been betrayed by the SciFi Channel for the last time with the cancellation of Farscape. I refuse to watch the channel any more and I preach the same story to anyone who will listen.

Anonymous

I say Starhunter is probably better than Andromeda, I´d rather watch australian adventure shows than that s-h-i-t!

Anonymous

i’m sort of with you, Flame- i’ve never been over-impressed with Sci Fi in this country, but i’d go out of my way to watch it, if they got Farscape before the Beeb. not now. i think they’ve shot themselves in the foot with this one

Anonymous

Say Saddy, if we have multiple personalities (like say, oh, twelve of us), does that copunt as other people? And if it does, can we have a Starhunter section? Please?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by The Invisible Lunatic:
    It’s not that, Saddy, it’s just that when your sci-fi choices are ST: Voyager, E:Fc and Early Edition (and I’m not even sure if that’s sci-fi), well, you tend to pay more attention to your B5 tapes.

Wow! I know that feeling

quote:

Oh, and on an unrelated note, is Starhunter good enough to rate its own section on the Sadboard?

Possibly, I’ve not actually heard of the show except in this thread. I’ll have to see if I can find a copy from somewhere (anyone know if it’s on on Brit TV?).

Anyone else fancy a Starhunter Forum?!

[ 24-09-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

quote:

Say Saddy, if we have multiple personalities (like say, oh, twelve of us), does that copunt as other people? And if it does, can we have a Starhunter section? Please?

Yes, I just want to make sure that peps will post in it.

I@ll set one up and YOU will be the moderator and if you can encourage peeps to post in it then it’ll stay up!

How does that sound. If you answer this with a Yes, then within hours you will be the moderator of the new Starhunter Forum.

Anonymous

Geez, man, are yeh serious ?! If you are, then tell me what I have to do, and if it sounds OK, then hell yeah, I’ll do it (Although I can’t be expected to really keep up to date, considering that this is MALAYSIA I live in….)

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Tell me, is it just that you guys are in a sci fi lull, are you bored with cult TV sci fi at the moment or are you all out at the pub?

Well, My reason is that since Lexx ended, I’ve kinda been taking a break from science fiction. I’ve mainly been watching Japanese animé and reading classic fiction; not paying much attention to the sci-fi genre.

[ 25-09-2002: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

theFrey
    Participant

I’ve been plotting to over throw the current municipal goverment in a large Texas city.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.