Alternate Harry Potter Stories

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Alternate Harry Potter Stories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I have found a site with alternate Harry Potter stories. Full length (and then some) stories even.

One set is by a writer called Cassandra Claire. she wrote/is writing the Draco Trilogy. Book one and two are finished and book three is already to chapter 15. These are some very kick hiney stories! Nothing horrible (slash) in them, but just extrememly well written.

In fact they may be part of the reason that I was not totally in love with the latest Potter book. Ootp just did not flow as well as these books did. I know FX, Sarahent, theNeice, theSister-in-law and Allison and Stardancer liked them. Or at least the first one.

The first book caused me to get charley horses from sitting at the computer for so long. ๐Ÿ™‚ I loved it so much I finally had a few copies of it printed up for me and my buds.

Has anyone else read them?

http://www.schnoogle.com/authorLinks/Cassandra_Claire/

sarahent
    Participant

So nothing horrible like slash, eh? ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the link! Off to read…

theFrey
    Participant

Actually NO. In fact I had no hesitation about giving a copy of book one to theLittlestNeice and a Co-worker’s 13 year old daughter. The last was particularly telling, since said family is very devote AND she was going to stuck on a trans-atlantic flight with a Coptic Christian priest who is a friend of the family. (but definitely NOT a potter fan)

I considered that last a bit of a coup. After all, anyone can do acts of good and acts of evil…. it takes real talent to have the same act be both! ๐Ÿ˜€ I got to bring joy to a child and aggervate this priest all at the same time. ;D Yeah me!

sarahent
    Participant

Joking, only joking!

I definitely agree with you on her writing. She has quite the talent.

theFrey
    Participant

Well the first book was perfectly Harry Potterish as far as rating… the second book was less so. And longer…. much much longer. ;D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.