An Idea

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gelu
    Participant

Hi Everyone, this is my first post on the SADBoard.

I just thought it would be interesting for those writing lexx fan fics to bat this idea around concerning the last episode of lexx since a lot us lexx fans seem to like the idea of a living Kai (with all his funtional parts).

Sooo, here it is (keeping in mind i have only read about this epi rather than seeing it) : Since the deranged robot head 790 is so in love with Kai, has an understanding of the effects of the Higgs Boson partical when it’s mass is determened, and the ability to manipulate other technological divices, why then can’t he for once do something good, like saving Kai’s newly restored life? Remember how he reacted to Xev when she and Kai were bieng acttacked by fighter jets in the moth (early season four), she told 790 that if the moth was destroyed then Kai would be stuck on earth and that he would never see Kai agian. The love sick robot head is capable of doing a great deal if pointed in the right direction.

Example: 790 should be very awere that if Kai, living or dead, is too close to the Higgs Boson deivce that he would be destroyed when it finished calculating + 790’s love slave programing to do anything for Kai’s sake + the ability to perhaps link up and control Longboar’s drones = destroyed alien mothership and drones as opposed to destroyed alien mothership and Kai.

I’m not so much of good writer as i am a thinker, anyone whose is interested in using any of my ideas (as far fetched as some of them can be) is free to do so. And i don’t mind being asked to help brainstorm if anyone needs it, so long as i get to read the finished product. ๐Ÿ˜€

ZevofB3K
    Participant

That’s a good idea, actually ^-^! It makes perfect sense, and now that you bring it up, it doesn’t make sense that 790 didn’t do just that ^-^. If you’d like to do it yourself, I’d be willing to help you, but you did pose a good idea for a fic that I might do if it’s okay.

Gelu
    Participant

Hi Zev! I loved your lexx fic on fanfiction.net. (worthless?)

Sure you can use the idea, thats why i posted it for. ๐Ÿ˜€ As i said i’m not so much of a writer as i am a thinker. I’d love to see how you might put this idea into a fiction, tell me if you’re goingto go ahead and use it, and i will keep watching fanfiction.net for your other stories too (like ‘Sleep Tight’).

Here is my e-mail addy if you want to get in touch that way to talk about lexx, fanfics, or whatever: [email protected]

lizard
    Participant

it would be nice to redeem 790 to some extent. His degeneration into a complete psychopath by the end of season 4 is one of the unsatifactory aspects of S4. In previous seasons he actually made sense sometimes. If you write something like that I’ll check it out.

I wrote a fan fic over on lexxfans.com with kai in it, but I tried very very hard to keep him in character (frigid that is!) But he does get slobbered on.

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Hey lizard, could ya send the link? I wanna read it! ^_^

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Hey, lizard, ignore that last post ^_^!

If you’re talking about the Kai/Vlad fic, I LOVED IT! There needs to be more stuff with them in it out there, even if they are trying to rip each other to pieces (like I said, I’m a Kai/Xev shipper all the way, but I always felt that Vlad cared more for her prey than she should have), and you wrote them both very well.

I liked how she lost control and tried to kill him. So Vlad. It was cute how he got kinda freaked out when he first saw her too. Don’t ask.

Gelu
    Participant

Hi, lizard.

I totaly agree with you about 790, as fun as lunicy can be to watch some times, I really think things went a little too far overboard in s4. Though 790’s more agressive tendantices towards the end may have had some thing to do with how Kai put him back together in s3 – Kai was after all a Divine Assassin disigned to kill, it could have rubbed off on 790 if Kai used his own mechanisms as a blueprint to fix the little guy.

I’ll try and check out your fic on lexxfans.com, if you or anyone else would like me to be your brainstorm buddy on any future fics I’d be more than happy to help, right now I’m working with ZevofB3K on iades for an alternitive ‘Yo Way Yo’.

Hi Zev,
    If you haven’t checked yet I sent you a new e-mail about your ‘Yo Way Yo’ fic. I’m looking forword to it and the rest of ‘Sleep Tight’.[/i]

Gelu
    Participant

Hi Zev!

I’m glad to hear that you’re thinking of posting a third part to your ‘Worthless?’ / ‘Sleep Tight’ fics. I also wanted to tell you if you hand’t already checked that I sent an e-mail about that alternate ‘Yo Way Yo’ fic we’ve been discussing. And you were write, lizard’s Kai/Vlad fic was awesome.

Hi Lizard!
    I loved your Kai/Vlad fic, I had kind of wondered what sort of things those two did before the end of the Divine Order – and I almost thudded on the spot picturing a totally nude Kai wrestling with two other Divine Assassins. ^-^

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.