And the award goes to!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub And the award goes to!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

(crappy voicover you half recognize) now the night you’ve all been waiting for its the first anual sageezer awards.

there were a few of the nominated catogres where no votes or a larger than acecctabe tie was recived. in such catogres the gold statuattes have been melted down and the gold used to bribe sifi channel buyers into buying sifi shows.

and now for the awards

best show goes to…….. farscape

worst show goes to ……..andromeda

best movie goes to ……….. the lord of the rings: the two towers

best non sifi thing goes to gollum from tlotr:ttt

nicest geezer with a grand total of one vote goes to LOGAN

Best moderator…. well ladies and gentelmen it seems we have a tie sharing ths award are marybeth and FX

while those two are fighting over the statuette its time for the introduction for our first perfect geezer hall of fame member (cue vidio highlight reel) the sadgeezer himself!

our final award is for best forum and it goes to….. the pub

well ladies and gentlemen its time for the acceptance speaches and then the after show party ( i wonder who will give gollums speach?)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fartscape wins

Well, that was a pretty close call between Lexx and Farscape. I guess that Farscape fans really are more dedicated, but hey, it’s not like you people had any more luck in getting a season 5 than we Lexxians did! *Logan laughs evilly* (joking)

As for worst show — Andromeda?! Now come on people! Re: Captain WhatsHisName: I admit that I haven’t seen a worse acting performance from a lead actor since I had the misfortune to catch a show called Hercules “Herc, Herc” (actually, I loved that cartoon), but still… Nothing could be worse than Little House on the Martian Prairie 2518!

As for nicest geezer “with a grand total of one vote”: way to deflate an ego Bekka! But seriously, I owe it all to reading How to Make One Friend and Influence One Person.

As for SadGeezer’s “perfect geezer” award, call me Mr. Sceptical, but I supect that that particular award was rigged!

ADM
    Participant

Farscape best show???…so how come it was canned?, I don’t think enough people voted to make that assumption, besides we Lexx fans always have the pleasure of knowing that Lexx ended without it being shown the door…so for me Lexx is the better.
    ADM

Anonymous

I already forgot who I voted for, but I’m sure that as soon as I remember I’ll have something to quibble about!

That was fun, and congrats to Logan for being a winner. Too bad for you, now you have to live up to your title.

elmey

Anonymous

best show tally farscape 3 lexx 2 juels vern (sp)1 firefly 1

if you dont like the outcome then you should have voted, the score may have something to do with the fact the actual catogry was called “best new show/siries” and to a lot of people lexx isnt new.

logan the reason i put only one vote was because i was anoyed at everyone going “i think everyone is great” and wussing out you should go thank dragula for giving you the award im sure you deseve.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bekka: I also wussed out. What I really wanted to write was, “Nicest geezer?! That’s a hard one. You all su-k!” Or wait, I did write that. Maybe not in those exact words, but the sentiment was the same. Oh, and Elmey, how’s that for living up to my title?!

But in all seriousness, I guess I should now thank the lone prankster who voted for me:

Thanks You rock!

(pic of Rob Zombie’s rockin’ Dragula album cover)

BTW, I watch both Lexx and Farscape (mainly for those cool muppets).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.