Andrea Thompson, TV News Anchor

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Babylon 5 & Crusade Andrea Thompson, TV News Anchor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Ahhhhh! I couldn’t beleive it! I turned on CNN’s Headline News channel and who do I see? TALIA WINTERS! I was amazed! It looks like she landed a good gig as a TV news show anchor. The silly thing is that I think I’ve been watching that news channel for weeks and I bet she’s been there the entire time. Yeah, I know. Someone here is going to respond with the post, “Didn’t you know? She’s been doing it for years!” But I feel ashamed for something else. The first thing that popped into my head was, “I got beautiful nude pictures of her that I downloaded from SadGeezer!!!” Gawd, I’m such a pervert!

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    Ahhhhh! I couldn’t beleive it! I turned on CNN’s Headline News channel and who do I see? TALIA WINTERS! I was amazed! It looks like she landed a good gig as a TV news show anchor. The silly thing is that I think I’ve been watching that news channel for weeks and I bet she’s been there the entire time. Yeah, I know. Someone here is going to respond with the post, “Didn’t you know? She’s been doing it for years!”

Sicne no one else has posted it yet. Didn’t you know, shes been with CNN for months!
    Sadgeezer posted it on the newswire back in the spring. But I thought she was on CNN not CNN Headlin News. I’ve been watching HN for almost a year but I’ve never seen her. When did you see her? (What time and day)

Anonymous

yep she has been there for a while
    if i remember correctly she did go to college for journalism and worked at a tv news station before she started acting.
    apology for the vagueness of this post, but it has been a while since i heard this info and i am not sure where it came from so i can’t go back to the source. if someone knows more on this, please let us know.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    I’ve been watching HN for almost a year but I’ve never seen her. When did you see her? (What time and day)

I saw her on Tuesday evening. She was co-hosting with some man. It was about 6 pm EST, I think.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    I saw her on Tuesday evening. She was co-hosting with some man. It was about 6 pm EST, I think.

Thanks

Headgehog
    Participant

I rarely watch the news around 4 mst. But today was an exception. I was watching HN and I heard Andrea Thompson’s voice. I thought to myself, wow this sounds familiar, then remembered this post and thought, wow I finally get to see her outside of B5.

She looks different on HN. Doesn’t have that “holier then thou” arua about her. That and no gloves and differnt hair style.

Anonymous

i just saw a blurb on my local Fox channels news. Andrea Thompson quit CNN today (thursday). the network said that is was her decision.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:
    i just saw a blurb on my local Fox channels news. Andrea Thompson quit CNN today (thursday). the network said that is was her decision.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.