Andromeda 2010

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Andromeda starts it 9th season this saturday. here are some of the changes to expect this season.
    1) Trance becomes captain of the andromeda! she quickly orders the rest of the crew to refer to her as “Her Supreme Purple Bitchiness” or “The Tailless Wonder”
    2)Tyr cuts his hair off so that is is about 5 inches long and gets a wavy curl put in. he also decides to start wearing pirate shirts.
    3)Harper is raising his magog children as a single parent. they are at that age where they are learning to drive, this causes many funny adventures for the Andromeda crew.
    4)Beka has fallen hopelessly in love with Rommie and for some reason this causes her hair to constantly change color with her moods.
    5)Rev Bem has shaved his body and become a hari krishna. he spends all of his time dancing and chanting and handing out flowers.
    6)Rommie (andromeda) realizes that she will never have the relationship she wants with dylan and becomes pessimistic about everything and barely follows orders anymore.
    7)Dylan has suffered a nervous breakdown. now he sit under his basketball hoop, because that is the only place that the ‘evil purple people can’t get him’.
    8)Jake Black-played by Robert Hewitt Wolfe, former head writer now CEO of Tribune-has joined the cast as a stranger from the past who will have an amazing effect on the crew. look for this character to revitalize the crew and restore the original mission of Andromeda. Restoring the Commonwealth!
    ——————–

i originally posted this the day the ISP went wonky and made the time stamp show that it was 2010.

Anonymous

hehehehe! this was so much fun! i can’t wait to see what you guys think will happen in 2010 on Andromeda. this has been a rather fun computer glitch. and yes sadgeezer, “Her Supreme Purple Bitchiness” was just for you hehe!

Anonymous

hehehehe! this was so much fun! i can’t wait to see what you guys think will happen in 2010 on Andromeda. this has been a rather fun computer glitch. and yes sadgeezer, “Her Supreme Purple Bitchiness” was just for you hehe!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.