Andromeda "Home Fires" episode

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Andromeda "Home Fires" episode

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Does anyone have or know where I can download the Andromeda “Home Fires” episode?
    I forgot to put a tape in the VCR and I missed it….

Anonymous

that depends on where you are living. i live in dallas texas and we get to see Andromeda on sat. at 10pm at night and then again sunday afternoon at 4pm on the WB, but WGN also shows it at 7pm on sunday but i am not sure that it is that weeks ep or maybe the previous weeks ep.

Anonymous

that depends on where you are living. i live in dallas texas and we get to see Andromeda on sat. at 10pm at night and then again sunday afternoon at 4pm on the WB, but WGN also shows it at 7pm on sunday but i am not sure that it is that weeks ep or maybe the previous weeks ep.

Anonymous

sorry forgot to answer the download part, and the answer is nope i sure don’t but i will research it for you and try to find out. unless someone out there already knows and lets us know on this thread.

Anonymous

sorry forgot to answer the download part, and the answer is nope i sure don’t but i will research it for you and try to find out. unless someone out there already knows and lets us know on this thread.

Anonymous

I found somebody that has the last half of the episode on tape..(they almost taped over it) So all I would like to find is the first half.

Thanks for checking mary beth!

Anonymous

I found somebody that has the last half of the episode on tape..(they almost taped over it) So all I would like to find is the first half.

Thanks for checking mary beth!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.