Andromeda on 4!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Andromeda starts on uk chanel 4 this week and i was wondering if any one knew what series it would be so i could reed the reviews and get up to speed.

Anonymous

i am so happy you guys in the UK are getting to see Andromeda again! i don’t know what eps it will be. someone who actually lives there will probably be able to tell you easier than i can. i wouldn’t even know where to look.

Anonymous

i am so happy you guys in the UK are getting to see Andromeda again! i don’t know what eps it will be. someone who actually lives there will probably be able to tell you easier than i can. i wouldn’t even know where to look.

Anonymous

They are starting from the very beginning but judging from the length of time allocated the episodes may be cut. It is also on early in the afternoon so probably cut so that youngsters can watch. At least it is a step in the right direction

Anonymous

They are starting from the very beginning but judging from the length of time allocated the episodes may be cut. It is also on early in the afternoon so probably cut so that youngsters can watch. At least it is a step in the right direction

Anonymous

Just watched andromeda for the first time and it kicks a$$! I hope it does show most of the eps or at least most of series 1.

Anonymous

Just watched andromeda for the first time and it kicks a$$! I hope it does show most of the eps or at least most of series 1.

Anonymous

Hey Bekka have you really never seen Andromeda before, you have a treat ahead of you then. By the way you can’t have Harper, he is mine

Anonymous

Hey Bekka have you really never seen Andromeda before, you have a treat ahead of you then. By the way you can’t have Harper, he is mine

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.