Andromeda the Episodes…please Help ME!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Andromeda the Episodes…please Help ME!!

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi everyone !!! I live in Williamsburg Va and need help. people on this site including Sad… have talked about the episode “The Pearls that were his eyes” Yet in my area the last new episode was” A rose in the Ashes” and next week the new episode will be “all great neptune’s ocean” if any one can tell me WHY my area skiped an episode and is going directly to..THIS SITE SAYS… an episode that shouldn’t be shown fore a few more weeks at least… anyway if anyone can help please E-mail me at [email protected] or post a message here!! Thanks !!!

Anonymous

Yeah! That’s so weird.

From what I can gather, only the UK showed Pearls that were his eyes. We’ve just seen the All Great Neptune Ocean episode and it was really poor in comparison.

It seems that the US tend to show the episodes that aren’t particularly good (in their opinion) before the really good shows. They did this to a certain extent, with LEXX and Babylon 5.

I’d be interested to see if any other country has seen Pearls That Were His Eyes.

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-16-2001).]

Anonymous

Yeah! That’s so weird.

From what I can gather, only the UK showed Pearls that were his eyes. We’ve just seen the All Great Neptune Ocean episode and it was really poor in comparison.

It seems that the US tend to show the episodes that aren’t particularly good (in their opinion) before the really good shows. They did this to a certain extent, with LEXX and Babylon 5.

I’d be interested to see if any other country has seen Pearls That Were His Eyes.

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-16-2001).]

Anonymous

I saw “Pearls” here in the states, New Orleans, LA to be exact. However, after the episode where they meet Rommie’s “sister” ship, our next ep was one where “Tyr goes searching for a great treasure, and is ready to betray his friends and destory anyone who gets in his way in order to obtain it.” Unforutnately, I missed the ep, did anyone see it? I can only assume he was searching for the body of Dragonev (or whoever the geezer was who started the Kneechee race) Next new ep here in the Big Easy is Saturday 02/17. Will try to watch it and let you know where we are, SG. Thanks for a great site!

Anonymous

I saw “Pearls” here in the states, New Orleans, LA to be exact. However, after the episode where they meet Rommie’s “sister” ship, our next ep was one where “Tyr goes searching for a great treasure, and is ready to betray his friends and destory anyone who gets in his way in order to obtain it.” Unforutnately, I missed the ep, did anyone see it? I can only assume he was searching for the body of Dragonev (or whoever the geezer was who started the Kneechee race) Next new ep here in the Big Easy is Saturday 02/17. Will try to watch it and let you know where we are, SG. Thanks for a great site!

Anonymous
    Inactive

the episode where they meet Rommie’s “sister” ship

‘The Mathematics of Tears’

Tyr goes searching for a great treasure, and is ready to betray his friends and destory anyone who gets in his way in order to obtain it

‘Music of a Distant Drum’

This episode aired yesterday here in the UK, and to answer your question, the great treasure was the Nietzschean stiff.

Anonymous
    Inactive

the episode where they meet Rommie’s “sister” ship

‘The Mathematics of Tears’

Tyr goes searching for a great treasure, and is ready to betray his friends and destory anyone who gets in his way in order to obtain it

‘Music of a Distant Drum’

This episode aired yesterday here in the UK, and to answer your question, the great treasure was the Nietzschean stiff.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.