Angel is really shaping up!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Angel Angel is really shaping up!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Oh thank God! Somebody else who finds Fred annoying. Honestly, she has to be the whiniest, most irritating character on the face of TVdom!

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

But waht about that stupid haircut in the last episode!?

I must admit though, Cordy is looking a bit too dumpy too. She’s been on the cakes and chocolate in the upper realms – a real sign of boredom I guess.

I had mixed feelings about seeing her back, maybe her shallow charm will ballance out the irritation of Fred – is it me, or has she been really bitchy lately? (Possibly she’s just a little strung out with all the pressure).

Oh yeah! And Layla and Wesley! That is SOOOO cool!

By the way there is a great episode review of her at the beeb! Checkout her
    BBC Interview

FX
    Participant

well last night, besides being a really good episode, seemed to show a slightly thinner angel, maybe he’s finally losing some of that sympathetic pregnancy weight? had to love conner waking up with his hand on one of cordy’s ‘ornaments’ that little scamp is going after daddy’s love interest now, and the relationship between wesley and layla is getting more interesting every show as well…can’t wait for next week! btw, it’s good to have lorne back, and you got to love his way with words (my skin crawled off and hid under the couch!)

Anonymous

Fred-Angel.

Byron-Babylon 5

Fred and Byron.

GNAAAAH!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by The Invisible Lunatic:
    Fred-Angel.

Byron-Babylon 5

Fred and Byron.

GNAAAAH!

huh?! is this two degrees of babylon 5?

Anonymous

Imagine this, Fred and Dawn in the same episode, after the same guy ala Tues Bffy ep! My brain melts just thinking about the whine queens! I love Lorne! Whew, I don’t know what to think about Wesley and his love hate affair. I wonder if he and “Willow” are still off screen lovers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.