angelus’ return (spoilers)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Angel angelus’ return (spoilers)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

okay, so this was more talking than action, but you got to love how unredeemably nasty angelus can be…i mean, spike always took genuine boisterous pleasure in being the big bad but angelus always thought about how to get the most bang out of every victim; it’s like the blood was always secondary for him…:)

well, gotta say i enjoyed this one overall, particularly the sick look on cordy’s face when she realized she had seriously baited angelus, but the soul has gone missing so it will be awhile until they can get angel back ๐Ÿ˜‰ and now there is one very pissed off angelus looking for payback with cordy…

all right everyone, so who’s going to get killed next week? maybe queen cordy? and did mentioning faith in tonight’ s episode mean that her upcoming appearance will be just in time to fight angelus?and how did that pesky soul go missing? was it conner or the beast? oh, i can’t wait !!!

A -DM
    Participant
    FX wrote:

okay, so this was more talking than action, but you got to love how unredeemably nasty angelus can be…i mean, spike always took genuine boisterous pleasure in being the big bad but angelus always thought about how to get the most bang out of every victim; it’s like the blood was always secondary for him…:)

well, gotta say i enjoyed this one overall, particularly the sick look on cordy’s face when she realized she had seriously baited angelus, but the soul has gone missing so it will be awhile until they can get angel back ๐Ÿ˜‰ and now there is one very pissed off angelus looking for payback with cordy…

all right everyone, so who’s going to get killed next week? maybe queen cordy? and did mentioning faith in tonight’ s episode mean that her upcoming appearance will be just in time to fight angelus?and how did that pesky soul go missing? was it conner or the beast? oh, i can’t wait !!!

Isn’t Angelus just do deliciously evil!?!
    Boreanaz really can do a good turn, playing Angel one moment and Angelus the next, two entirely different characters. I love Angelus, he’s the type you love to hate, you gotta admire him, he toys with people so well, even ol’ Wes couldn’t handle him, Wes is really clever and cunning in his own right, but he’s in the schoolboy league when faced against Angelus. Wes, out of all them came close to getting at Angelus, but Angelus’ still knocked him for six, I was kinda hoping Wes would win the intellect battle.
    I’d actually thought (not remembering too well what Angelus was like the last time he paid a visit) that all the pre-Angelus hype was OTT, but boy, he didn’t fail too deliver and Gunn and poor Fred were undone within minutes, Connor didn’t fare much better either, one word about Holtz and Connor was running for the hills.
    To be honest Cordy’s approach was really poor and it let it down to see Angelus fall for the old ‘Tell us what you know and I’ll sleep with you’ routine, can’t see Cordy doing that because it will cost Cordy her life.
    As for Connor or the Beast pinching Angel’s soul, my money’s on Connor, the Beast always make a mess when he’s about, besides the Beast wouldn’t bother nicking his soul, he’d just kill them all.
    I could be wrong but I get the feeling it’s Angelus and not Angel who finally defeats the beast, may be with the help of Faith.
    Well done to Boreanaz for giving Angelus such bite (excuse the Pun).
    ADM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.