Animated Models Of EVERY B5 Ship

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Babylon 5 & Crusade Animated Models Of EVERY B5 Ship

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Triple_F
    Participant

Some of you might remember I did a fan/tribute site a while back that had a pile of animated models in it. I wasn’t totally happy with it so have made a few changes.

Updated the site so it now includes every ship, seen from the series, crusade and films. It can also now be viewed in firefox & netscape – READ THE FRONT PAGE FOR INFO. You will need a high speed connection to see it at it’s best.

http://www.themadgoner.com/TMG/Sci_Fi/SciPages/Babylon5/Front_Page/Mark4_Build.htm

By the way if anyone, who’s looked through it first, knows of any ships I’ve missed out give us a shout and let me know.

Cheers – enjoy.

[edit]
    Around 64 of them have (60k) animated gif’s, by-product of the old original version of the site, they’re about avatar size, bit jerky, but up for grabs if anyone wants them. I’ll stick them all together in a basic Zip, should be about 4 Meg worth. Either PM or grab me over at the TMG public forum – more likely to get me there.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.