Anime fans! Check this out!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Anime fans! Check this out!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tiefling
    Participant

http://koti.mbnet.fi/jabu/EveryAnimeCharacter.jpg

It’s a pic. of EVERY character you can think of! LOOK! Nausicaa!

WARNING: this picture is over 4 megabytes large.

P.S. I don’t know if this belongs here, so if it dosen’t please don’t hesitate to move it.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

I searched for my 5 fav and couldn’t find them ๐Ÿ˜†

Ive saved it as my background. Thanks for posting it.

Anonymous

WARNING – the file is over 4Mb big! AND it’s a JPEG!

Well worth the wait downloading though.

I couldn’t spot Spike Spigel or Anyone from Fulu Culi or Full Metal Alchelist or Full Metal Panic ๐Ÿ™

And I really looked too!

That drawing is clearly a labour of love for someone and was a blast to look at!

Thanks for the link.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having trouble recognising anyone with the exception of the obvious ones with vehicles and the like e.g. Kanede and Porco Rosso.
    THe Sailor Moon crowd sticks out like a sore thumb mind.

Anonymous

You have to know what you’re looking for it seems and even then it’s like “Where’s Waldo X 1500” hehe

But there’s even a few Enix chars in there =)

Anyone know what that “Chesire Cat” Bus is from?

On the far right, about 5 red-stripes down.

Tiefling
    Participant

The Catbus is from “Tonari no Totoro” or “My Neighbor Totoro”, by Hayo Miyazaki.

And I don’t think you will find characters from anything very recent in this. As far as I can tell this was drawn in either the early 90s or late 80s so yeh’.

But I did find the cast of Macross and Macross 7, as well as the cast of Gunbuster, a small sampling of the cast of The Five Star Stories(they take up the third lowest row), and a lot of charactors from Masamune Shirow’s stuff, and Captain Harlock and Maetell and the Galaxy Express and Space Battleship Yamato!

Anonymous
    Tiefling wrote:

And I don’t think you will find characters from anything very recent in this. As far as I can tell this was drawn in either the early 90s or late 80s so yeh’.

4/23/96 by Lionel S.

5th white-row from the bottom. Just one of the random things I noticed ๐Ÿ˜›

Tiefling
    Participant

Yah, I just found that out for myself. In the .bmp version(which I only just now downloaded) you can see text at the bottom reading “Original Artwork by Lionel “Kyousuke” Lum C. 1996. This poster was sepecialy commissioned for Anime Expo’s fifth anniversary.”

So yeh, I was pretty wrong about when this was made (oh-ho-ho-ho-ho).

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can tell the artist is a big Miyazaki fan though ๐Ÿ˜›
    Found characters from Gatchaman and Evangelion now. Strangely I’ve not found a single CLAMP character yet. Tell a lie, the Rayearth cast are on the last-but-one row.

Seen AH! My Goddess.. can’t find them again now though ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.