Another Train Job Review

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Firefly Another Train Job Review

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

A review of the episode ‘The Train Job‘ has been added to the Firefly Episodes Section.

Personally, I found the episode hard to get into. The review is a little strained and, at the end of the day, I was just dawgorn plain dissapointed.

Anyone else feel like that?

bonnee
    Participant

It didn’t have you whistling dixie? Well, as long as you didn’t spit chewed tobacco at your screen…..

Anonymous

No, but I came close to throwing my beer can a couple of times ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve just downloaded a really bad copy of the Pilot from the newsgroups and boy is it better!

The pilot, ‘Serenity’ is a whole lot more gritty than, ‘The Train Job’. I’m actually looking forward to reviewing that one!

[ 23-09-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Great Scott, Arthur!

Ben Edlund wrote “Jaynestown”! Any knowledge if he will be a regular contributor to the show?

For those not in the know, Ben is the creator of the Tick, and wrote the first comic series and the Fox cartoon.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by stormsweeper:
    Great Scott, Arthur!

Ben Edlund wrote “Jaynestown”! Any knowledge if he will be a regular contributor to the show?

Welp, he’s pretty close to the series as I noticed he was credited with being ‘The Producer’

I’m not quite sure what the difference is between:
    Produced by
    The Producer
    Executive Producer

(it seemed like Firefly had 3 or 4 of each). I guess Firefly has a very weird management structure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.