Any good stories?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hey,
    When I couldn’t sleep last night I started thinking about how everyone seems to have their own story dealing with the supernatural. (Which isn’t a good thing to think about when you’re alone in the dark by the way ) I know tonnes of them and, after many promises of not laughing at me and confirming that I don’t take drugs, I will admit to having seen a UFO.
    So, does anyone want to tell their story?

——————
    Joe: He’s young, all right? Young people….they make mistakes.
    Methos: – Yeah, look at disco.

Anonymous

I have performed extensive investigations into the paranormal, but I don’t have any of my own stories.

——————

The descendants of Northern Peoples are groping in universal darkness. Their mother mourns. A dark occasion forebodes a time when weakness in high places will revive a high cost of living and an interval of mistakes in high places, an interval fit for distressing.

Anonymous

I haven’t experienced anything supernatural but firmly believe that there are forces at work in the universe that we simply cannot explain. After all we haven’t been around all that long in galactic terms and we have alot of discoveries to make yet. Anyway if i were an alien looking down on our squabbling little planet i wouldn’t feel particulaly inclined to come and visit!! Not yet anyway…………

Anonymous

I have two stories but will tell one now and one tomorrow. Ghost or Ufo??? More just alien then Ufo. I come from a large family and always had to share bedrooms with 1 or 2 of my 6 sisters. My 3 brothers allways shared a room of thier own. (Did I say large family?) When I was about 8 or 9 I woke up in the middle of the night by what I thought was one of my younger sisters thouching my face. As I woke up the figure turned its back on me. The sister I thought it was was about 3yrs and had fine blonde hair so she kinda looked bald. So here was this short bald person walking across the room to another sis. Just as the “person” was about to touch the sleeping sis I thouched it. The only features I remember seeing was two large oval shiny eyes.
    It then just dissapered.(?) I use to tell this as a ghost story but more people think it is an alien. Just one of my many life stories. Tomorrow….Ghost!

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

This is going to be a long post

Firstly Monkey, that may have been an alien but could it also have just been a dream?

Anyway, I do believe in things that we cant explain, just as a caveman would find a computer unexplainable. However there are several possiblities that have to be considered, firstly we could be the most advanced life in the universe (this is possible assuming it takes a lot of re tries for nature to get a race intelligent enough to build techonolgy)

2. why would they want to come here in there first place

ok also i have had a strange experience (although i dont believe it was a ghost or anything) anyway here the situation, its a sunday afternoon everyone except one of our dogs is down stairs. Then suddenly we here this massive crashing/scraping sound, anyway i got up stairs to investigate as the dog runs down stair scare sh*tless. I got up there and the only thing different is a chest of draws has been moved 90 degress so that it now blocks a doorway, there is no one else up there, anyway i tried to move it again afterwards and no matter where you put the pressure, all you do is knock the thing over, and the dog couldnt have lifted the thing, so how on earth did it move!!!??? we still dont know.

also im I Christain so I do believe in spirits to some extent but not that they stay behind as ghosts, I believe there is a spirtual warfare going on between God and the Devil and that we are caught in the middle of it to some extent and we are effectively the civilians of the war, therefore the devil may do things to scare us or it could be aliens.

Ok now i know what question you are going to ask, how can i believe in the big bang, evolution and aliens and still be a Christian, well that comes down to the fact that some people mis-read the bible, the bible is a guide to life not to science therefore all im doing is trying to find out how God did things, and although he could have just created the universe in a zap I believe he did it in a way we could find out about and learn from so that we had something to do on this planet, and why would he create a universe this big for just one race of people there is plenty of space here, i can not see us ever using the entire universe up.

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

It could have a been a dream but I was standing next to my sis bed wondering where my little sis went to. I wasnt scared, just confused. But if you ask Horse(see e-mail) how would I know the difference.
    Ghost story…..
    When I was young and stupid (and WE all are or were y&s)I was going to marry a guy who’s brother was a minster. We had to drive out of state to make the service arangments. So we had to stay the night at bro’s house. Sperate bedrooms!!
    I was awaken by the sound of someone breathing like thier asleep. I looked at the BR door and the figure of a man appeared. He had his raised and look to have a knife. As he ran towrads the bed the knife hand came down as if to stab the person on the bed. I just felt the need to roll away from this “guy” turned to the wall of the BR. The “guy” disappaered as he ran towards the bed. On the wall that I turned to I saw a small burning swastika and there seamed to be an indent in the bed next to me like someone was sleeping there. The breathing stoped ,the burning stoped, and the indent slowly rose.
    I went to the BR where my “EX” was sleeping to tell him about what just happened and well -young woman enters young mans room in the middle of the nite- you tell me what happened!
    The next morning I tell my story and they all just ignored it. I was hoping there was some story to the house that the bro. knew but he was new to the area himself and didnt know much local history.
    I have a couple of dreams to tell too.
    See you tomorrow!!!

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

I have a story for you Tolandria, it has to do with a kangeroo that doesn’t come back to earth when thrown from an airplane! In the sky??? I miss you deeply. Why haven’t you written. You didn’t forget about me did you? Keep in touch. Mr. Physics.

Anonymous

unfortuneatly i have no more stories so i cant really contribute to this thread any more

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Monkey:
    I come from a large family and always had to share bedrooms with 1 or 2 of my 6 sisters. My 3 brothers allways shared a room of thier own. (Did I say large family?)

Wow. I complain about being the youngest of six!! They all have lots of ghost stories to tell. My house is very old and we’ve always believed it to be haunted. They used to see this man all the time in what is now my parents room.
    My one brother had the most alien stories. When he was little used to see these creatures at night which he named the ET Ouches and later on he would see lights in the sky outside of his room at night.
    My sisters would have dreams that were the same and it usually involved UFOs landing outside of our house.

Sorry Mr. Physics. I’ll write back as soon as I’m finished.

——————
    Joe: He’s young, all right? Young people….they make mistakes.
    Methos: – Yeah, look at disco.

Anonymous

Sorry I have’nt goten back as soon as I wanted but life is what happenes to you as you make other plans!
    I was going to go into details about a couple of dreams that I had that came true but what has happened over the last couple of days I dont think I’m suppose too.
    Both things were very personal and happened within 2 days of my dreaming of them.
    I do not belive in one “God” who see’s all, knows all but that there is a greather power that let’s us see what we need to know. The 2 dreams I had wanted to tell are very personal to me and I can not go in to detail now. But I can tell you that 1 dream let me know what was to come, and 1 let me know that there is peice(?) at the END of life.
    The 2nd dream also let me know that animal’s have soul’s and I will see my family members when I pass over.
    When I said 1 dream told me what was to come I meant in my life at that time.
    The other dream let me know that this is not all there is to being. We are much more then the DNA that makes up our body, we all just dont see it.
    Thouse are not so blind as thouse who will not see!
    I SPELL FOR S%^$#T!

——————
    Monkey

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.