Any Season 4 Production News???

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Any Season 4 Production News???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hmmmm! I’ve looked and looked and haven’t seen any production reports regarding Season 4 other than the Red Dwarf folks coming into the fold. What’s up with that? Are they being secretive? Just too darn busy producing our favorite show? Instantiating a communications blackout just to get us worked up? Throw us a bone!!! (um, not you stan)

Anonymous

Well.. Salter have never been that forthcoming with spoilers. We know from the Red Dwarf news that filming has reached episode 3 which stars Hattie and Craig, is called P4X and involves a prison.
    We also know that the series is set on Earth, at least partly in the USA and sees the return of wossnim (Priest) as the president and Nigel (Prince) as his string-puller.

Anonymous

Well.. Salter have never been that forthcoming with spoilers. We know from the Red Dwarf news that filming has reached episode 3 which stars Hattie and Craig, is called P4X and involves a prison.
    We also know that the series is set on Earth, at least partly in the USA and sees the return of wossnim (Priest) as the president and Nigel (Prince) as his string-puller.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by tempCat:

I’m almost afraid to find out what the Beans will turn Earth, not to mention the USA, into. Almost afraid. My curiousity will always get the better of me…

——————
    I’d like to change
    your mind by hitting it
    with a rock – They Might
    Be Giants

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by tempCat:

I’m almost afraid to find out what the Beans will turn Earth, not to mention the USA, into. Almost afraid. My curiousity will always get the better of me…

——————
    I’d like to change
    your mind by hitting it
    with a rock – They Might
    Be Giants

Anonymous

Dittos on afraid of what Lexxmaniacs will do to Earth and particularly, their version of the USA. Lord knows our Country has given mountains of fodder to the rest of the world to talk about these last eight years! Shuddering at the possibilities!!!
    However, I too will watch.

Anonymous

Dittos on afraid of what Lexxmaniacs will do to Earth and particularly, their version of the USA. Lord knows our Country has given mountains of fodder to the rest of the world to talk about these last eight years! Shuddering at the possibilities!!!
    However, I too will watch.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.