Anybody know anything about the Lexx trading cards?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Anybody know anything about the Lexx trading cards?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sgtdraino
    Participant

In particular, anybody know if they’re gonna have any text or interesting facts on the backs?

I’m interested in finally getting some more definitive spellings of various words in our Lexx universes.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by sgtdraino:
    In particular, anybody know if they’re gonna have any text or interesting facts on the backs?

I’m interested in finally getting some more definitive spellings of various words in our Lexx universes.

Yes, there’s text on the backs of the cards, but it’s pretty generic, nothing we don’t already know. I have no idea what the definitive spellings are and neither do the DF folks, so I can’t promise you that. Remember, Salter St approved ALL the copy on the 6-card preview set and some of it was downright WRONG. If TPTB at Salter approve the edits I suggested, at least the premier set won’t suck as badly as that.

Anonymous

If they ever come out. Every time Ive contacted them over the last month or so they say, “They are going to the Printers Next Week”. They should get their ruddy fingers out!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.