Anyone have any LEXX DVDs for sale?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Anyone have any LEXX DVDs for sale?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I have a friend who would lik eto start a collection of LEXX DVDs. There aren’t many of them about on Amazon and elsewhere. I was wondering, does anyone have any DVDs for sale? (Region 2, PAL if possible – for English friend)

Rin
    Participant

Get them to type in lexx on the ebay search engine, i’ve seen lots on there, some cheap, some not so cheap, it all depends how much they have to spend.

corvina
    Participant

I got the lot through Amazon but series 2 and 4 were shipped in from the States – From ,DVDlegacy and Cayman both through Amazon Market Place. Both companies delivered the goods in good time. Despite what the Amazon site says the Acorn editions I got are uncoded for region – i.e they play on region 2 player no problem!

Anonymous

Excellent, thanks

Anonymous
    corvina wrote:

I got the lot through Amazon but series 2 and 4 were shipped in from the States – From ,DVDlegacy and Cayman both through Amazon Market Place. Both companies delivered the goods in good time. Despite what the Amazon site says the Acorn editions I got are uncoded for region – i.e they play on region 2 player no problem!

That’s right. Amazon labels pretty much everything as “Region 1/NTSC” so’s to cover their asses, and to keep from getting a number of returns from overseas customers. It’s a “buy at your own risk” kind of thing, or rather “we told you it was R1, so you can’t complain about it.” All of the LEXX discs, and all of Acorn’s product up to 2003/early 2004 or thereabouts, are not region-encoded, but *do* use the NTSC video signal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.