Anyone know anything about the new "V"?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Anyone know anything about the new "V"?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

So far Ive seen nothing but rumors, although all seem to say the same thing : That there is a new V mini series comming out.

Anonymous

Unfortunatly, the latest is still the same. NBC ordered the script from the original creator in June. He’s (apparantly) still working on it. When it’s delivered it will be assigned a network producer if it’s “green lighted”.

Currently still in I guess what would be called “pre” pre-production.

I’ll keep ya posted if I find out anything new.

Current news:

Premise for the series is as follows:

“The alien force is deeply entrenched, has turned many earth people into followers, and is sweeping them toward a dangerous new conquest,” Johnson said in the statement. “The Resistance seems to be fighting a losing battle when suddenly Earth gains a powerful and mysterious new ally.”

Current Rumors:

NBC has intentions to resign both Marc Singer and Robert Englund to reprise their 1983 roles.

Jhevz
    Participant

That’s correct, LexxLurker,
    In fact, if you want more info about the new V & other exciting V news, you might want to check out a V Forum site; you can go to: http://pub61.ezboard.com/filanasmothershipfrm1; you can also check out this V site: http://www.mindpulse.com/users/lizlady/index.html.
    If you want to take a look at my V site, you can go to it by clicking this web site: http://geocities.com/VKarcata2002/KarcatasVPage.html; there are links of V pages you can go to.

V is set to come on NBC in April of 2004; more details will come as soon as it comes available. The 3 main V stars that are so far returning are: Jane Badler (Diana), Marc Singer (Mike Donovan) & Robert Englund (Willie).

I hope this helps some & to answer some of your questions.

V Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

andywoodcock
    Participant

I am looking forward to more V but has it been a bit too much time since the original one’s?

Anyone know when the next series (2nd?) is released on DVD?

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Thanks guys.

๐Ÿ˜†

I’d really appreciate any info Lexxlurker, tah!

Cool links Jhevz, Ive bookmarked your V website as well as the ezboard site. I use ezboard a lot, so I don’t need to register to post there.

Thanks again.

Jhevz
    Participant
    lexxrobotech wrote:

Thanks guys.

๐Ÿ˜†

I’d really appreciate any info Lexxlurker, tah!

Cool links Jhevz, Ive bookmarked your V website as well as the ezboard site. I use ezboard a lot, so I don’t need to register to post there.

Thanks again.

Thanks lexxrobotech,
    I’ll have to look into ezboard & see if it’s worth while; obviously you do, so I may too after I get back home from Dragon*Con.

V Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.