Anyone see Farscape Undressed?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape Anyone see Farscape Undressed?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I really am not a big fan of this show, being on near Lexx has forced me to see about 75% of the eps however. Tonight they had a “Rated Lexx” show for Farscape which was quite impressive.

They did a fantastic job of showing the high points and focusing on the “soap” and action aspects rather than the Sci-Fi. I gotta admit after watching it I had a much better grasp on the show and what has happened over the 2 seasons. And now I find myself almost a fan of some of the stuff in this series.

If someone can help me out though, how did there become 2 Crightons? TIA

Anonymous

Elementry:

Chrichton and co were on a diseased leviathon with a control collor looking for parts to fix their transport pod. They find Clones and a craaaaazy cloner who creates the clones of the ships crew as his “Family”. as they are cloned many times they are like zombies. he clones cloned Chianas so she is like that but there is the origional. He clones Chrichton once and there are 2 clones. BTW they destroy the leviathon by starbursting while collor is on. Also the zonbie clones were eating the pilots arms and letting them grow back, the cloner (who was a prisoner of the PK) killed the pilot so there is no moral outrage at killing the dying leviathon.

Answer you question?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Kai:

Answer you question?

Lol yeah…kinda

quote:

Originally posted by Kai:
    [QB]

They find Clones and a craaaaazy cloner who creates the clones of the ships crew as his “Family”. as they are cloned many times they are like zombies. he clones cloned Chianas so she is like that but there is the origional.
    [QB]

But doesent that mean since the original one is dead and this Crichton is a clone that he would be a lesser copy or more zombified or does that just happen randomly?

Thanks for the answers!

Anonymous

If i remember any of this ep correctly, i think that Chrichton was only cloned once, and that the clone was such a perfect genetic copy that nobody knows which of the two Chrichtons was a clone, and who was the original. They both certainly seemed to think in exactly the same way, and behave the same way.

Anonymous

Ahh okay. I figured since Aeryn hooked up with the Dead-Crichton that the one still alive that she shuns must be the copy.

Thanks!

Headgehog
    Participant

The people weren’t so much of cloned as they were fissioned. The weapon hits the target and the thing splits into two identical parts; also identical to the original.

Anonymous

Oo. So its a bit akin to a twin, interesting. In that case Aeryn needs to stop being so huffy and just be happy she had two lovers! Hell If I could split my lady in half that’d be twice the fun!

I wonder why I missed this ep, I watch Sci-Fi almost every friday religiously, and this one passed me by.

Anonymous

I think the reason that Aeryn is shunning Crighton #1 is because while she was on Talyn she allowed herself to fall in love with Crighton #2 and was forced to watch him die. Her heart was broken and now she is hesitant to let her real feelings show should she ever be put in the same situation. That’s my two cents on the whole thing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.