Anyone up for a SadCHAT?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Anyone up for a SadCHAT?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

We’ve got this supercool chat software and it’s rare that I catch anyone in the chatroom?

I’d really like to organise a SadCHAT, just with fellow sadgeezers such as yourselves first of all. Say in a few days time. What do you think? If I set one up would you join?

theFrey
    Participant

What time? I certainly don’t mind since if I am on the computer I can be found in the #Sadgeezer room making sure we don’t lose it. ;D

Don’t forget FX is out of pocket this weekend and what is good for you will be o’dark thirty to some of the rest of us.

Don;t forget you rabid mIRC’ers can access it with out using the chat protal. (We mIRC’er must have our creature comforts you know. ;D )

Anonymous

Sounds good, Thanksgiving is coming up here in the States, other than that I’ll clear my calender for a good ol’Geezer chat =)

mandara k
    Participant

I’d do it if it’s the right time and someone fax’s me immediately the Idiot’s Guide to Sci -Fi. I’m so behind I just saw 2001! ๐Ÿ™„ The computer killed them all? Huh? I saw the The Core too, Thank the powers that that went to video!

lexxrobotech
    Participant

my questions : How and When.

Of course I’d be interested.

Jhevz
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

What time? I certainly don’t mind since if I am on the computer I can be found in the #Sadgeezer room making sure we don’t lose it. ;D

Don’t forget FX is out of pocket this weekend and what is good for you will be o’dark thirty to some of the rest of us.

Don;t forget you rabid mIRC’ers can access it with out using the chat protal. (We mIRC’er must have our creature comforts you know. ;D )

Frey, Fellow Posters,
    I will as soon as I’m able to without any troubles; I’ll probably be able to either next week or the week of Thanksgiving (USA).
    Thanks for the reminder, Frey; I’ll make sure to write it down. ๐Ÿ™‚

Chatters Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good idea. Certainly would like to if I’m available at the time you schedule it for. Be nice to get the chance to get to know my sadgeezer comrades a little better.

fluffy bunny
    Participant

lol- whenever I log in, there’s noone in the chatroom ๐Ÿ™„

theFrey
    Participant

Really, that is odd, I normally am logged in there between 6 – 10 Central standard time several nights a week.

theFrey
    Participant

And I don’t even want to talk about the weekends. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jennicide
    Participant

I’m all for it.
    Though it’s possible my times don’t coincide with everyone elses.
    all I know is that at whatever time it is here, it’s exactly 12 hours before New York.
    Could possibly place sep. 11 responsible for that knowledge.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.