Anyone Watching New Amsterdam?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Anyone Watching New Amsterdam?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

TheSpouse and I started watching it a few weeks ago. While it has plot holes you could drive a truck thru, it is still pretty good.

I like when Omar and Amsterdam go at it. Wink

Hollydays
    Participant

It’s an interesting show. A little slow moving for my tastes but I’m still watching it, lol.

It would definately be weird to see your kids grow up and get old and die. I think that it’s neat that Amsterdam has had lived for 400 years  and gained so much knowledge; but not only hasn’t aged phsyically but not really mentally/emotionally either. Omar, his kid, is not only his best freind and confidante but seems a bit like Johns mentor…when John listens of course.

theFrey
    Participant

Agreeded. Perhaps it is a good thing that he has lived so long. Apparently he needs the time to work thru his issues. Wink 

One would think that living long enough, one would eventually grow to understand what they are looking for in a spouse…. and how to avoid those little pot-hole of domestic discord like…. adultery. Even theSpouse wondered about that one. He said, "geeze, it’s not like the guy isn’t going to out live her. And even then, he will be young enough to get another looker."

Kyuuketsuki

I watched the first 2 epsiodes and then gave up … it was like one of the newer police series (say "Life") without any of the charm, charisma and whackiness.

Kyu

Kyuuketsuki

I watched the first 2 epsiodes and then gave up … it was like one of
    the newer police series (say "Life") without any of the charm, charisma
    and whackiness.

Kyu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.