Atlantis SG-1 and loads of other points (Spoilers)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Stargate SG-1 Atlantis SG-1 and loads of other points (Spoilers)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MuadDib
    Participant

Okay three points I suddenly started thinking about for no apperent reason:

1: We know that the wraith can “feed” upon humans because we’re they’re major food source. We know they inject an enzyme to prevent a human from dying instantly when fed upon, the question is, what effect would they have on any alien race we’ve encountered, for instance the Jaffa, technically they developed from humans with symbiotes implanted, boosting their ability to combat infections and destroy foreign bodies in the immune system. Would the wraith have any success feeding or not? Same goes for the Asgard, particularly little Hermiod, what would happen in that case would we get aging Asgard or nothing in particular?

2: With regards to linking the two together, we know that ascended beings are aware of whats going on in Pegasus, in Threads (08-18 ) the newspaper that ascended Daniel reads has a headline “Wraith approaching Atlantis”, we also know that the Ori we’re originally Ancients, and therefore have knowledge of Atlantis and the Pegasus galaxy, we know they can establish stable wormholes to another galaxy, so the question is will we start seeing Priors on the worlds of Pegasus saying “Haloed are the Ori!” ?

3: We know that the Dakara superweapon wiped out all the replicators in our Galaxy, but the replicators were rapidly spreading and didn’t care about galactic distances, whats the betting we see a replicator ship that was travelling to pegasus at sometime in the future (think adding the Borg to Star Trek Enterprise)?

Hollydays
    Participant

I think these all sound like good possibilities. What about another “Sam” clone replicator?

Too bad the pretty bad guy died…(and I mean pretty, not pretty bad)

MuadDib
    Participant
    Hollydays wrote:

I think these all sound like good possibilities. What about another “Sam” clone replicator?

Too bad the pretty bad guy died…(and I mean pretty, not pretty bad)

Hmmm…another human-form replicator could be cool, say either a replicator O’Neill or a Replicator Daniel would be funky.

Hollydays
    Participant

Although I would like to see either guy in the Peg galaxy ass a replicator…I think it would be better if it were someone unknown, who befriends one of the main characters…how about a girlfriend for the hopeless doctor? (I think he’s a Doctor, I’ve only been able to watch the premier from the video store..the guy who kept testing himself for the genes he didn’t have). This way it could go on for a few eps and then (bom,bom,bom) haha! A replicator!

I love the banter on this show, esp the whole “naming” game that’s going on..FUN!

MuadDib
    Participant

I know this was an old post, and

SPOILER ALERT

those who are watching season 3 have been aware of the Asurans for a while, but yay, I was nearly right! Okay, so the Asurans aren’t Milky Way replicators but they are little tiny self replicating machines who want to kill us all ๐Ÿ˜€ . This is fun, ok for my next prediction, it would be cool if they ran a Firefly verse crossover ๐Ÿ˜€ (Yes I know, that’s about as likely as Captain Hero’s twelve year old girl and a donkey prediction, but I can hope).

End Spoilers;
    End Rant of a Browncoat still gunning for Fox executive blood.

Hollydays
    Participant

ohhhh – who’s a clever Sadgeezer?

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.