Attention Classic Sci-Fi Buffs going to DragonCon 2004

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Attention Classic Sci-Fi Buffs going to DragonCon 2004

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

This was posted at one of the boards I post on. Apparently one of the other tracks at DragonCon can use some help.

If you are a Sci-Fi god and have always wanted to be on staff, this may be your chance. ๐Ÿ˜€

This is Hope McGrath, Director of the Sci Fi Classics Track. This week brought my staff from six down to three, with the three returning staff members letting me know that they were unable to firm up a commitment to attend con this year due to family and financial reasons.

I am looking for at least one, and possibly as many as the entire three to fill out my team of six. Classics Track Programing will end at 9PM Fri, Sat and Sun. There will be no late night programming this year.

If you love the classics, can help moderate panels, and are interested in being Dragon*Con staff, please email me at [email protected] and send a cc to [email protected]. A bonus would be to come with the reccomendation of a fellow director, or someone I know. Include your area of interest and a short note describing what you could contribute to the track. Volunteer staff are required to put in 20 hours.

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks for the info, Frey,
    I’ll write down both e-mail addresses & consider it; it’ll be a new challenge for me to do this yr, as well as help man the Sadgeezer/Lexx table. It may be fun to be on a panel; &, you never know, I might want to do 1 for next yr’s.
    See you there & have a great Summer.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.