Attention Stargate Fan Fic Writers

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Stargate SG-1 Attention Stargate Fan Fic Writers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Fandemonium Books is pleased to announce the continuation of the Stargate SG-1 adventure in the form of a new range of licensed action/adventure novelizations of the hit TV series.

We aim to bring you all the adventure, action, mythology and humor of the hit TV show. Our mission is to create books that capture Stargate SG-1 at its best.

Published under license from MGM and written by authors who truly love and understand the show, the novels are a unique gateway into the Stargate SG-1 Universe.

Submissions process for new authors to open in November 2004 – for one month only.

http://www.stargatenovels.com/submissions.shtml

Anonymous

want to hear something strange? it perhaps doesn’t matter so much at this point if you believe in this sort of thing, but i went and had a tarot card reading last night. on of the things the lady said she saw in my cards was that i was a writer, i’d probably be good a doing childrens stories, but i’d have at least 3 books published- something with a twist in them, but definitely with a fantasy-type theme. she insisted that i start putting pen to paper. then i come on line tonight, and see this. wierd, huh??? better get my thinking cap on….. ๐Ÿ˜€

theFrey
    Participant

Well there ya go. Start putting pen to paper and you go!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.