AUSTRALIA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

hey all,
    i LOVE lexx, but we cant get any merchindise!!! and it is no longer on t.v, (just finished reruns) i miss it soo much!!!
    any other aussies on this board? i also love first wave…

Anonymous

hi hungry lotus

…fellow aussie at your service

I too luv Lexx, and yes it does suck that there isn’t any merchandise around.

Im just hoping that it doesn’t take too long for them to put on season 4…hell i’ll even be happy with re-runs!

Anonymous

hi hungry lotus

…fellow aussie at your service

I too luv Lexx, and yes it does suck that there isn’t any merchandise around.

Im just hoping that it doesn’t take too long for them to put on season 4…hell i’ll even be happy with re-runs!

Anonymous

hi aussies! welcome to the board… we’re all in the same boat in hungrily anticipating new episodes but at least those of us over here have the lexx uncon to look forward to, money and time permitting, any chance of seeing you guys in halifax in june? if not, we’ll be talking plenty, and if you want to purchase stuff, and it’s not available over there , just let us know and we will figure out how to get it and get it to you love fx

Anonymous

hi aussies! welcome to the board… we’re all in the same boat in hungrily anticipating new episodes but at least those of us over here have the lexx uncon to look forward to, money and time permitting, any chance of seeing you guys in halifax in june? if not, we’ll be talking plenty, and if you want to purchase stuff, and it’s not available over there , just let us know and we will figure out how to get it and get it to you love fx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.