B5 Comp – We have a winner – Bambooshoot

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Babylon 5 & Crusade B5 Comp – We have a winner – Bambooshoot

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Welp! It’s that time again. The Babylon 5 Season 4 DVD Competition is now closed and the top nine entried have been posted here for your consideration. Please vote for the one you think is the best.

Seven days from now, the winner will be sent a DVD Box Set (NTSC Region1 encoded), a SadGeezer T-shirt, base ballcap and a keyring.

Good luck to all the contestants.

Garibaldi: “OK Byron, put your clothes back on and move away from the blancmange.

Nursewhen

We’ve got them covered Wyatt!

Ron78244

I can’t believe it’s not butter.

Bambooshoot

Ivanova : “Hey there old guy! Not even Marcus gets to pinch my ass!

Lastbesthope

Hmm, Narn under glass, roast Narn. Ever since I got “The Joy of Cooking Narn” it’s been harder to decide on an entree.

Patrick A Jennings

Back off there sister, I said fries and a coke, not wrinkly eyes and a smoke!

Blair Mealing

Look Marcus I’m serious. . . . .its the beard or me.

Skip

“I do.

Dr When

You can do it, Lyta- Beagle 2 is on Mars somewhere…

Snooklepie

Anonymous

Come on you guys, I know it’s difficult but you just godda try!!

The winner will be chosen on Saturday so please, vote now!

Anonymous

Last chance guys, It looks like the winner will be either Snooklepie or Bambooshoot. Both are pretty darned good captions but we do need a winner. If you haven’t voted, please do so because today is the LAST DAY before a winner is chosen.

Hell, I haven’t even worked out what we’re going to do in case of a tie!!

Anonymous

BOOT!

40 minutes to go and no clear winner!

HELP!

Anonymous

Ok, it’s 12 o’clock and still no decider. I’ll have to extend the competition another day in the hope that someone will cast the deciding vote. Sorry to Snooklepie and Bambooshoot for the extended wait :/

Anonymous

Kick

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see no clear winner amongst the contestants — all have created wonderful captions. It’s too close to call for me. All winners in my book! However…

Here’s an idea if the pertinent parties are agreeable: Using only one pic and permitting only one submitted caption, why not a tie-breaker contest between the two leaders? Would have to try to personally contact Bambooshoot and Snooklepie to make sure they know I guess, and then come up with a new deadline (one very soon)… I just think it may be too close to call for most of us.

Maybe someone will decide to vote now that I’ve suggested this, and there will be no neeed for a new contest.

Anonymous

can i vote for myself? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    no, i didn’t think that would be fair. boy, i’m going to have no nails left at this rate…. ๐Ÿ™‚ i know this sounds daft, but i’d love the t-shirt more than anything else. just to prove to the world i’m “glad to be sad” ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Welp!

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€

A winner! Thank goodness! Well done Bambooshoot. A Private message is on its way to you asking for an address to send your winnings.

Erm… Yes Snooklepie, you can vote for yourself!!! Yours was an excellent caption too. Perhaps I could send you a sadgeezer t-shirt, baseball cap, keyring and pen as a concellation prize. Please respond to my Private message ๐Ÿ™‚

nursewhen
    Participant

Congratualtions to Bambooshoot and Snooklepie ๐Ÿ˜€

bambooshoot
    Participant

Wow!

Can I ask that the T-Shirt that would be sent to me will be sent to snooklepie? It was a pretty close run thing and he/she deserves it!

Cheers

Bambooshoot ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Anonymous

that’s a lovely thought mr/mrs Bambooshoot ๐Ÿ˜€
    i’ve been after one of Saddy’s t-shirts for ages. i’d hug it, kiss it and call it george! ๐Ÿ˜€ the other half does a quite a bit of tv and film work. i’ll do my best to spread the word of St. Geezer to the masses!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ mind you, he’s barred me from wearing my 30th anniversary Star Trek leather jacket from anywhere other than conventions (which the miserable old git won’t take me to anyway) .just keep an eye out for someone jumping up and down in the background….. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous

All the B5 competition prizes were sent off today. Sorry for the delay, there was a problem with one of the DVD disks ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.