B5 First One designs in High Guard ships

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda B5 First One designs in High Guard ships

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Is it just me or do High Guard ships have First One designs- the Andromeda has Shadow spikes and the Siege Perilious or whatever the ship with the guy that plays Daniel Jackson (in Stargate SG-1) as its avatar definitely has Vorlon designs

Coincidence or not?

Anonymous

good call cyber! i thought the same thing when i first saw the Andromeda!
    but there are enough differences to make it allright in my opinion.
    btw i am also a B5 fan

Anonymous

good call cyber! i thought the same thing when i first saw the Andromeda!
    but there are enough differences to make it allright in my opinion.
    btw i am also a B5 fan

Anonymous

The differences are very apparent but the manuvers when the Andromeda did a 180 degree rotation was pure Whitestar- in fact for a Roddenberry show it takes more of B5 than ST

The Force Lance has similarities to the Minbari(Ranger) Den’Bok (spl) fighting pike it is different but the retraction and extention is very similar

I like most Sci-fi – B5, ST, SW, Andromeda, and others (except Farscape)

Anonymous

The differences are very apparent but the manuvers when the Andromeda did a 180 degree rotation was pure Whitestar- in fact for a Roddenberry show it takes more of B5 than ST

The Force Lance has similarities to the Minbari(Ranger) Den’Bok (spl) fighting pike it is different but the retraction and extention is very similar

I like most Sci-fi – B5, ST, SW, Andromeda, and others (except Farscape)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.