Back! I think…..

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Back! I think…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Well, the house stuff is totally moved, the old houses are totally cleaned and repaired, the little house is sold, my work warehouse is semi-remodeled and being stocked this weekend and my fav employee unearthed a bunch of back up disks from our old inventory system containing programs AND files!

It officially no longer sucks to be me. Granted the bid on the bigger house was a no-go, but it has only been four weeks so I won’t panic yet. ๐Ÿ˜›

Association Newsletter…. Must. Finish. Newsletter. Hummm, perhaps a bit of minor suckage…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Ahhh it never sucks to be you ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad you’re getting sorted with the move though. We’re planning to move house and I’m dreading it.

Nice to see you back!

Jhevz
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Well, the house stuff is totally moved, the old houses are totally cleaned and repaired, the little house is sold, my work warehouse is semi-remodeled and being stocked this weekend and my fav employee unearthed a bunch of back up disks from our old inventory system containing programs AND files!

It officially no longer sucks to be me. Granted the bid on the bigger house was a no-go, but it has only been four weeks so I won’t panic yet. ๐Ÿ˜›

Association Newsletter…. Must. Finish. Newsletter. Hummm, perhaps a bit of minor suckage…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awwwwwwwwww, **big hugs**, Frey,
    I’ve been there & know how it feels; moving sucks, but once you get settled in & start unpacking, it gets easier…..I think. When we moved from the coast of Northern California to the Sierra Nevada Foothills, we had to replace a flat tire, had all my dad’s fish tanks & the cat in the wagon & had to travel at night to a motel, nearby our house; I’m living in my dream home & am already dreaming up another 1.
    Please don’t get too crazy & hope you find everything ok; nice to see you online again.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Does this mean we may get to see you on Skype again?

*nudge* *nudge*
    *wink* *wink*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.