Bad Carrot = Yuck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BowCatz
    Participant

Worst Lexx show I’ve seen period. Pretty much quit watching the show because of it, too.

Fond of McManus as an actor and to see him involved in this awful script really really bugged me—it was like making a plow horse out of a thoroughbred, IMHO.

I guess the next Lexx show I will watch is where Kai is restored as a human or something similar. Probably will watch the last show for the season, too. Maybe.

[ 21-03-2002: Message edited by: BowCatz ]

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by BowCatz:
    Worst Lexx show I’ve seen period.

Oh heavens no, the worst one this season would be Mort, with Prime Ridge as a close second. However it seems to pick up after those ones, Moss was okay and the Game was great.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Bad Carrot… best… LexxEVER!!!…. for this one reason:

Anonymous

“Bad Carrot” ruled!!! Mind you, I wouldn’t watch it again simply because I don’t watch anything (T.V.wise) more than at least twice. “Bad Carrot” is far better than, well here’s the list:

“Little Blue Planet”
    “Texx Lexx”
    “Stan Down”
    “Vlad”
    “Magic Baby”
    “769”
    “Prime Ridge”
    “Mort”

I rank it with the BEST of the season:

“P4X”
    “Xevivor”
    “The Rock”
    “Walpurgis Night”
    “Fluff Daddy”
    “A Midsummer’s Nightmare”
    “Moss”
    “Dutch Treat”
    “The Game”

& “Bad Carrot”!!!

p.s. Flamegrape, I think that you are “not well”.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Anonymous

Hiya Fred,

I’m afraid I don’t agree with much of what you think about the shows of season 4. But the last bit was sopt on!

quote:

Originally posted by :
    p.s. Flamegrape, I think that you are “not well”.

or possibly a genius

FX
    Participant

sorry you didn”t like it bowcatz …this season has had several ‘problematic’ episodes as you may have noticed if you have been lurking here a while…however, i hope you did watch the game as it ended up to be one of the favorites, not only this season, but for all four…this was the one we were most intrigued by when we were visiting halifax…we also saw parts of viva lexx vegas, apocalexx now and yo vay yo( the final episode), and the full cut of bad carrot…i think these others, except for the last eppy, will be more silliness and weirdness, but i am still going to watch to see how it all develops

Anonymous

Can’t agree with you on Vlad being as bad as Bad Carrot – ack. That episode was one pain in the…neck. I was enthralled with Vlad only to be disappointed by the very very strange “Midsummer Nightmare”

I did enjoy “The Game” much more than I thought I would. I understand chess in that I know how the pieces move, but the strategy is beyond my understanding.

BowCatz
    Participant

I guess the devil made me do it. It was Friday night and the TV was on and there was Lexx. The opening music hooks my heart like the voice of an old love and I’m singing along. Gads! I’m hooked. (Glad, too.)

I loved “The Game”. The dialog was fast and intelligent between Kai and Prince. The chess board was clearly a brilliant idea, too. And the background scenery was absolutely breathtaking. I’m back. I missed you guys.

You got me because now I have to know if Prince will keep his word. Will Kai find peace and rest?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.