Banned From Sadgeezer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fatguy
    Participant

Date: 2290/9/20
    Subject: Intact Data File 2003/9/20
    Description: Some ancient venue where people argue over things we still have not figured out. I therefore offer you this sample for further investigation.

———————————————————–
    ———————————————————–
    BANNED FROM SADGEEZER!!!!!
    ———————————————————–
    ———————————————————–

Yes…..Banned from Sadgeezer.com. What they did not want you to see! The unspeakable, the unmentionable, and exceedingly rare censored files of Fatguy. Yes Fatguy, that loveable, likable, playboy the world loves to hate…..

In these files are the dark stories that reveal the horrible truth about this individual – that he is a lonely, affection grubbing egoist craving attention…..heheheheehehe! See the work that caused moderators to shriek and fret. See the work about the LEXX series that spanned web sites the world over in condemnation over the plight of a fictional character called Xev.

Sadgeezer.com has tried unsuccessfully to hide these secret stories of absolute horror and disgust; but our mole in the “machine” has found the unmistakable evidence, and presented it for you to evaluate at your whim.

Be warned…..this stuff is bad! We can not be held liable for insanity or incontinence – the risk is your own. Click the link now and do not delay (could be censored at any moment…..), this offer is for a limited time only!!!!!

http://webhome.idirect.com/~rem223/RemoteManualLink

————————————————————————

Reply: Intact Data File
    Date: 2290/9/20

We have examined the data and have made the following observations:

1. This stuff is insignificant as it has no bearing on any of the day-to-day functions of that society.

2. That this Fatguy and his opponents are merely involved in that time’s version of societal intercourse. It would be interesting to see if that Fatguy and that moderator (thefrey) eventually consummated the relationship in what they called “marriage”. Will remain speculation as the names are not real and therefore untraceable.

I will archive this data into our bulk file and continue to search for more meaningful data from that time period.

—————The End—————————-

Maurice

Anonymous

Tee hee ๐Ÿ™‚

Like the idea of the remote linking ๐Ÿ™‚

BowCatz
    Participant

๐Ÿ™„ Want to waste your precious time? Click on the banned links.

In the fifties (last century), people who were obsessed with killing women and bodily functions were locked away in insane asylums. Maurice, they have a room waiting for you, dude. Walk this way… โžก If I’m on duty, I’ll let you keep your belt and shoe laces.

Fatguy
    Participant
    BowCatz wrote:

๐Ÿ™„ Want to waste your precious time? Click on the banned links.

In the fifties (last century), people who were obsessed with killing women and bodily functions were locked away in insane asylums. Maurice, they have a room waiting for you, dude. Walk this way… โžก If I’m on duty, I’ll let you keep your belt and shoe laces.

What makes you think I am not already in one of those rooms ๐Ÿ™„ . Insane asylums have internet access; just depends on what part of the “real” world you consider “insane” ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Maurice

lizard
    Participant

After seeing that one of the links leads to something marked bowel.htm, i decided not to go there!!! The ick factor—

Fatguy
    Participant
    lizard wrote:

After seeing that one of the links leads to something marked bowel.htm, i decided not to go there!!! The ick factor—

Precisely the point. You can go there if you wish. Many people expressed a desire to see what all the “fuss” was about and the “bowel” link is it. The second one “five” is a story I wrote one year ago about the LEXX series, again, people wanted to see the story (although it had been up for a few days) so I put that one up also. Oh no…..the pavement guys have arrived and are to start ripping up my driveway – bye…..

Maurice

Flamegrape
    Participant

Some reviews of Fatguy’s “Omega Man’s Log” story:

…..

“THAT got banned?”

…..

“decent word structure for jhs kid…hes probably got notebooks full of literotica…at least hes literate….that post shouldnt have been yanked imo from such a board…

i found it hard to believe that a log of that length would have no smell…now thats fiction”

…..

“Hey, everyone poop’s.”

…..

“I like in Family Guy where Peter’s looking for a book to teach potty training and the guy at the bookstore says “Here we have “Everybody Poops”, a very popular book with children.” Then Peter says he’s Catholic and the guy says “In that case, you want this book: “You’re a Naughty Child and That’s Concentrated Evil Coming Out of You”.”

…..

“The technical aspects of the writing aren’t very good, but it’s a creative enough idea to have some merit. Aside from the sentence fragments and the grammatical and punctuation errors, I don’t see anything wrong with it

(The preferred spelling of the word is “judgment.”)”

…..

“That story really made me want to crap.”

…..

“This story has a good dramatic arch. A need/quest/desire is created and then is fullfilled. All loose ends are tied up nicely. Very Spielsberg-ian if ya ask me.”

…..

“I don’t get it.”

…..

“Sounds like the mythical “one turd no wipey” story to me. You may have some plagiarism issues to flush.”

…..

“This is very deep. The last human stands in judgement of humankind’s destruction of the earth, and his wordless commentary is that it is shit. Yet, it is the perfect shit- much like mankind. And then, of course, the ultimate irony is that he has taken the perfect shit, but has no one to show it to. Much like the guy at the end of the Twilight Zone who had the rest of his life to read in solitude only for his glasses to break, this profound character has become capable of producing the perfect shit, but has no one to show it to or to brag about it to. He is truly left in a living hell.”

…..

“I would venture to say that the fact that his shit didn’t smell alluded to the colloquialism that self-centered people think that they’re so special that they think that “their shit don’t stink.” In this case, he was the most special person on the planet because of his survival of the plague. The inherent irony is mindboggling.”

…..

“i think it’s a fine story, i just wish he would’ve gone into more detail about the actual pooping.”

Fatguy
    Participant

Thank you reproducing the comments Flamegrape. As for the “style” of writing – or lack of – well…..as long as I get my thoughts across clearly…..then I can use any style of writing I choose (it has been 20 years since I graduated from university…..I thought I now had a free hand…..). My biggest problem is a form of censorship from the society I live in, and not really from the people at this board. I have been wrestling with an exciting project that I started but must stop…..in fact, that is a story in it’s own right…..

Maurice

kokopelli
    Participant
    Flamegrape wrote:

Some reviews of Fatguy’s “Omega Man’s Log” story:

…..

“i think it’s a fine story, i just wish he would’ve gone into more detail about the actual pooping.”

I agree. Simply “defecating and urinating” lacks descibtion.

At least have some adjectives like “urinating voluminously”” or “propellantly defecting”.
    Or maybe get into poetic description like ” pooping with stain as dark as murder”.
    And what about the odor like “reeeking with the stench of two days of eating the worst pizza in New York”..
    Like .. put some punch in it.

extenuate..expound

Carpe Diem!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.