Be All My Sins Remembered (spoilers)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Be All My Sins Remembered (spoilers)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

spoilers
    s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    s
    p
    a
    c
    e
    in the begining of the ep Beka and Tyr are wrestling and it gets fairly intense, almost sexual in a way. at one point Tyr has Beka in a headlock and he tells her “now, this warship, her capabilities, it makes us complacent. we may have to engage the enemy using nothing but our teeth and nails.” Beka then proceeds to bite him on the arm and flip him! then she is sitting on top of him when Dylan comes in and misreads the situation and thinks that he interrupted ‘something’. Beka is embarrassed and Tyr is laughing. anyway Dylan tells Beka that Bobby Jensen, an old crew mate, is dead and she needs to identify the body. Bobby had named her ‘next of kin’. when Tyr questions her about this she says “not quite, just the love of my life”.
    Dylan insist on coming along, and Harper has a good motive for coming along. he hated Bobby and wants to make sure he is dead.

i will have to finish later. there is a lot in this ep that i want to write about. and i need more time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.