Best Villain

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Well, another ‘best’ topic. Who made the best Lexx villain?

Spoilerish:

Mantrid
    HDS
    Giggerota
    Prince
    Carrots
    Vlad

I gotta go with Prince. Mantrid was good for the scary factor (one ep he’s there, then he’s gone in the next), Giggy definitly gets the savage, violent villain vote, but Prince is a suave mofo. Anyone who can use ‘I sense a deep emptiness in you’ as a pickup line has my vote. Then there’s the sinester factor. Mantrid came close, but he was too inhuman. Gotta be Prince.

Anonymous

I have to agree with you, Hypatia. Prince is the most intriguing, enigmatic, and definately the best looking villan in Lexx history.
    Most Prince fans like me would likely say they can’t get enough of him.
    Mantrid never really appealed to me. He was like a spoiled brat. Giggerota is one of the more satiracle villans.
    But Prince is one of those rare villans you can’t help but admire. However evil they are, you somehoe feel there’s good deep inside.
    How well Nigel prortrays him…*dreamy sigh*

Princess of Fire

dgrequeen
    Participant

Prince, hands down. I always liked Mantrid (he had a cool jar), but he was just a little over the top: I never got the point behind some of his mugging. Vlad’s a great villain, I almost voted for her, but she’s got awful table manners. I liked Gigerotta’s hairdo, but her choice of wardrobe needed a bit of work, and she had problems with her language skills.

But Prince… now he has savoir faire. Nigel Bennett just has the silkiest, most menacing voice, all the while he’s smiling at you charmingly. Yep. Gotta be Prince.

Anonymous

Prince, for sure! The sniffing, the lip ring, the suave smartassedness (is that a word?).

No question, it’s Prince!

Anonymous

HIS DIVINE SHADOW is the best villian in the Lexx universe. He killed Kai, destroyed nearly all human life in the light universe oh and had a good time doing it.

DalekTek790
    Participant

His Divine Shadow, for all the reasons I’ve said before. Prince is too plain and one-dimensional to be a good villain.

Anonymous

How pekuliar tiiiimes four! Ah see that youuuuu little speks haf nooo mmmmemory.
    I guessss that I can’t gettt respekt for
    destroyyying a Uuuuniferse unless its
    yours…

Anonymous

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

[Throws rocks at Mantrid.]

You and the drone arm you rode in on!

[Throws more rocks at Mantrid.]

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Anonymous

I always like Jeff Pustil chars. They are simple, evil and depraved. Plus they have a pretty decent actor behind them.

I personally felt the german in Luvliner was a great villian too. He knew Kai and the Lexx and was probably the only baddy smart enough to realize you’d best toss kai out into a sun before you think about even standing a chance against him.

Hottest baddy?; Vlad takes the cake, even over Wist. And I still say shes gonna return and be the Time Prophet eventually. ๐Ÿ˜› The duality in Brigadoom with the Time Prophet as my backup

Cant wait to see “Bad Carrot” though, might move the carrots up on my list a bit. Currently though they seem like nothing more than mindless drones, like Mantrids.

Hmmm mebbe Deiter will return this season and be the Carrot-Master!

edit: grammar grammar!

[ 11-01-2002: Message edited by: LexxLurker ]

Anonymous

I think Mantrid was the best bad guy. His Shadow nearly wiped out all life in the universe and Prince just tried to destroy Water. But neither of them tried to gobble up a galaxy with drone arms and leave the Lexx for dessert! Besides, Mantrid was there, then Mantrid was gone, and that made it interesting. The other two are always there, which gets boring.

Anonymous

I’d have to go with prince also. Although he has yet to destroy more than some of the other villans, I tend to value quality over quantity. Prince had such deep motivtion for destroying water. I find the “I am compeled to destroy” atitude of other villans entertaining, but still, prince (to me) seems to put forth more efort in screwig his enemies while adding to his own personal gain.

P.S. I know I don’t post much, but I do not wish to participate in the greater conflicts that may take place here. I get enough of that already. Please don’t take that the wrong way. As I will probably continue to be a scarce poster. (one who posts, not the thing one puts on a wall)

Anonymous

For sheer creativity, I think Mantrid is the best. Using drones to siphon energy from a star was pretty imaginative.
    But nobody mentioned Lomea! She’s not very devious or powerful, but somebody would have to be pretty evil to throw thier parents to the wolves on two occasions.
    Plus the fact that she’s hot…

Anonymous

Vlad rocks! Despite firing her impaler through Xev. I mean the costume, the hairstyle….that weapon! Plus, she has fangs and a snake that lives in her chest! How cool is that?! To top it all, she’s drop dead gorgeous…if you’ll pardon the pun

Anonymous

I’m gonna have to disagree with you all on this one and go with…

dum de dum!

Kai in Wake the Dead. I know that seems kinda corny, but it’s true. I’d be more afraid of psychotic Kai being unleashed on the world than any of the others. Sociopathic tendencies at their best…

Anonymous

My favorite would have to be Lomea.

Anonymous

Now that I’ve seen an episode with Vlad in it, I’ve decided that Vlad makes the best villain, with Mantrid coming in second.
    Weird hairdo.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.