Blade II

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Blade 2 is coming, oh Blade 2 is coming. Oh hell yea. What can be better than watching wesley snipes dress up as the coolest vamp around to kick vampire ass in very violent and bloody ways? Having Danny John Jules back his ass up, that’s what. Blade was an amazing film and anyone who disagerees is a fool, It’s time to gather up in hordes and go to the movies

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Godzilla:
    Blade 2 is coming, oh Blade 2 is coming. Oh hell yea. What can be better than watching wesley snipes dress up as the coolest vamp around to kick vampire ass in very violent and bloody ways? Having Danny John Jules back his ass up, that’s what. Blade was an amazing film and anyone who disagerees is a fool, It’s time to gather up in hordes and go to the movies

Ya won’t get any argument from me, Blade is the coolest Vamp there is, even Angel is like a kitten next to him.
    One bad thing is the fact they have hired Luke Goss as lead bad guy…Luke bleedin Goss, I ask you (For those who don’t know he was a member of one of the worst boy bands in existence…aptly named Bros and I hated them, camp bunch of idiots!!!).
    But Blade was up there with The Matrix, so I’m hoping Goss won’t ruin what looks like a cracking film that will still give The Matrix a run for it’s money.
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:
    One bad thing is the fact they have hired Luke Goss as lead bad guy…Luke bleedin Goss, I ask you (For those who don’t know he was a member of one of the worst boy bands in existence…aptly named Bros and I hated them, camp bunch of idiots!!!).

Don’t worry. If he was playing who I think he was playing, he’s practically unrecognizable, and pulls the job off damned well. Blade II completely blows the doors off the first film. Much better movie overall.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Having Danny John Jules back his ass up, that’s what.

I’ve heard that… but no matter what anyone says, I’ll always think of Danny John Jules as the Cat, imagining him in Blade is pretty funny.

Ya won’t get any argument from me, Blade is the coolest Vamp there is, even Angel is like a kitten next to him.

Absolutely. Blade rocks. Next to Lestat and Vachon, of course.

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

I really enjoyed it. Better than the original Blade even.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Chameleon:

I’ve heard that… but no matter what anyone says, I’ll always think of Danny John Jules as the Cat, imagining him in Blade is pretty funny.

Yeah, but the funniest thing is that he plays a vampire. He gets a role in a film and he ends up wearing fake pointy teeth. Again.

Anonymous

He gets a role in a film and he ends up wearing fake pointy teeth. Again.

OMG! BTW, do you remember Demons And Angels? Was it just me, or did the evil Cat’s fangs stick straight out?
    Actually, I’m not surprised that he’s playing a vamp. Pointy teeth is what Red Dwarf fans expect him to have. Or at least I do! I’m looking forward to seeing what his charactor is like, I need to see him serious to be able to believe it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.