BLADE II

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Was everyone as surprised as me to find danny having such a large part in Blade II ? I didn’t expect him to outlive the Irish guy from BraveHeart. I thought his role was going to be much more minor, y’now, kinda farting about as part of the Bloodpack rather than being one of the first to be seen and last to not be seen. Hopefully I haven’t ruined any of the plot to anyone who hasn’t seen it yet but if you haven’t go and see it!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Godzilla:
    Was everyone as surprised as me to find danny having such a large part in Blade II ? I didn’t expect him to outlive the Irish guy from BraveHeart. I thought his role was going to be much more minor, y’now, kinda farting about as part of the Bloodpack rather than being one of the first to be seen and last to not be seen. Hopefully I haven’t ruined any of the plot to anyone who hasn’t seen it yet but if you haven’t go and see it!

haven’t seen the film yet but i’m glad danny got some significant screen time. I thought chris was under-used in tomb raider. I heard he is also a vampire, maybe he didn’t even have to change his prosthetic teeth!

Anonymous

I hardly recognised him in Blade II, certainly a far cry from Cat, he’s looking a lot older as well, he looked kinda like Morgan Freeman!!!
    Both him and Luke Goss were superb, and the film is absolutely awesome, The Matrix II is gonna have to be at it’s best to beat Blade II.
    Squishy

Anonymous

Oh my God, I so have to see this film now. I wasn’t going to because of my Chris Barrie letdown in Tomb Raider, but if Danny actually is IN it, and not just a background person, then I’m there! (which is good, since my husband collects Blade comics and is desperate to go)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.