Boomtown

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

How can I get Season 3 videos in Canada? You would think that it would be easy as it is based out of Halifax.

Also, does anyone know the real names (from the credits) of the fruit girls from “Boomtown”?

Just wondering…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Lexxicon:
    How can I get Season 3 videos in Canada?
    Also, does anyone know the real names (from the credits) of the fruit girls from “Boomtown”?

hmmmm, videoflicks, a canadian firm ships dvd to canadians but they do not have all the seasons yet according to aleck our resident poster-in -the-know, as far as the fruit girls i am without a clue, anybody else?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    hmmmm, videoflicks, a canadian firm ships dvd to canadians but they do not have all the seasons yet according to aleck our resident poster-in -the-know, as far as the fruit girls i am without a clue, anybody else?

Got no fruit info either, actually.
    The Season 3 vids are not available in North America as of yet (NTSC format, that is…if you have a PAL-compatible system or have the means to transfer them from PAL, you could always order the UK releases from Blackstar, I believe). The rights to Season 2 are currently being exercised, with the videos for the season coming out every 2 or so months, the first couple coming out on May 29. Depending on the success of Season 2’s sales, the option on releasing Season 3 on video will be exercised by Koch (in Canada) and Acorn (in the US). But it won’t be for a little while now. Not even any tentative dates have been scheduled.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Thanks.

Isn’t that just like Canada though. Other countries have access to our stuff before we do. I just might join that road trip to Halifax (that I read in another posting but can’t remember where) to storm the Salter Street office.

Anonymous

quote:

Thanks.

I just might join that road trip to Halifax (that I read in another posting but can’t remember where) to storm the Salter Street office.

thanx lexxicon, that was one of my ideas when i was faced with another several month lexx hiatus, just let me know when i live in nyc though so i will probably need a 12 hour lead for halifax!

Anonymous

Grumble!
    I just found out that everyone in my life wants to schedule their happenings right around UnCon. I’ll be damned if they get the best of me, I’m going to Hali whether or not it’s UnCon weekend. I owe myself a roadtrip.
    After nosing thru last week’s picks of the scouting trip to the studios I’m raging with enthusiasm. Screw the bills, I need vids!

Uh, and maybe just one shot of MM..uh…

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

crusader
    Participant

What doe I have here in my hands?
    6 videos saying LEXX series 3, episode 3.1-3.13!

Here in sweden we got al the videos from UK over a mounth agow!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Just when you thought your day was going well. The Swedes start rubbing your nose in the dirt.

Enjoy your vids Crusader. I’ll have to wait the 4 months? years? before we can get copies that work in our VCRs.

Oh, next time you watch Boomtown can you watch for the real names of Cherry and Plum? I think that I met them here in Toronto last week. I want to confirm before I ask them all kinds of Lexx stuff.

Ciao

Anonymous

quote:

Just when you thought your day was going well. The Swedes start rubbing your nose in the dirt.

can you watch for the real names of Cherry and Plum? I think that I met them here in Toronto last week. I want to confirm before I ask them all kinds of Lexx stuff.

Ciao

yeah crusader has been crowing at us and barely restraining himself for weeks not to spoil our first time views…if you are a guy are you sure you don’t want to just try the haven’t i seen you on television line ? if you’re not a guy, oops, and ask them what it was like to play with brian…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.