Boring

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Other than our German friend here, no one seems to have anything interesting to say. I for one am bored out of my wits!!!
    So-anybody who has even the stupidest remark (such as- “kevin’s hair is sooo wavy!”) is welcome to post, before I slip into a coma!!!
    *Gotta stay up….. gotta stay awake…..*
    PLEASE! ANYBODY!
    -Ivy
    “The universe hates you. Deal with it.”

Anonymous

I saw Kevin Sorbo in Dharma & Greg last week and he looked really sleezy!

——————

Anonymous

I saw Kevin Sorbo in Dharma & Greg last week and he looked really sleezy!

——————

Anonymous

Hi Sad!
    Yeah? He was a while back in Just shoot me….
    Sleezy? In what way?
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Hi Sad!
    Yeah? He was a while back in Just shoot me….
    Sleezy? In what way?
    -Ivy

Anonymous

K.S. was on Dharma?!? Wow! I missed that one… oh well. They’ll show the reruns I hope.

Anonymous

K.S. was on Dharma?!? Wow! I missed that one… oh well. They’ll show the reruns I hope.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Ivy:
    So-anybody who has even the stupidest remark (such as- “kevin’s hair is sooo wavy!”) is welcome to post, before I slip into a coma!!!
    PLEASE! ANYBODY!
    -Ivy

You’d think i’d have something stupid to say given my years of practice, but there you go, it’s never there when you need it.

——————
    —————
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

-HHGTTG

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Ivy:
    PLEASE! ANYBODY!
    -Ivy

You’d think i’d have something stupid to say given my years of practice, but there you go, it’s never there when you need it.

——————
    —————
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

-HHGTTG

Anonymous

I’m sure if you give it some time you’ll come up with something stupid. It’s not THAT hard really-give it a go. You’ll surprise yourself!
    -Ivy

Anonymous

I’m sure if you give it some time you’ll come up with something stupid. It’s not THAT hard really-give it a go. You’ll surprise yourself!
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Something stupid…something stupid…Hair! Right. Has anyone noticed that no one in this show has normal hair. Dylan’s is SO wavy (Hmm, who said that), Tyr has this funky dreadlocks thing going on, Harper has apparently lost all his combs years ago, and Beka looks like she’s stuck her finger in a wall socket.

I’m not saying I don’t like it. I think its kinda cool that they’re being…original, but don’t you think that’s a little..funny?

Well, you asked for something stupid.

Oh yeah, and Cheese is Funny.

Anonymous

Something stupid…something stupid…Hair! Right. Has anyone noticed that no one in this show has normal hair. Dylan’s is SO wavy (Hmm, who said that), Tyr has this funky dreadlocks thing going on, Harper has apparently lost all his combs years ago, and Beka looks like she’s stuck her finger in a wall socket.

I’m not saying I don’t like it. I think its kinda cool that they’re being…original, but don’t you think that’s a little..funny?

Well, you asked for something stupid.

Oh yeah, and Cheese is Funny.

Anonymous

You’re right- Dylan Hunt should get a haircut. Tyr looks good in the dreadlock look-but just a sec. What do you have against Harper??? I love his hair. It’s so damn strokeable!!! (You’re right about Beka too). See- cheese is funny-that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. You go girl!
    Trance’s hair is kindda cute. So’s Rommie’s-suits her.
    -Ivy
    “The universe hates you. Deal with it”

Anonymous

You’re right- Dylan Hunt should get a haircut. Tyr looks good in the dreadlock look-but just a sec. What do you have against Harper??? I love his hair. It’s so damn strokeable!!! (You’re right about Beka too). See- cheese is funny-that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. You go girl!
    Trance’s hair is kindda cute. So’s Rommie’s-suits her.
    -Ivy
    “The universe hates you. Deal with it”

Anonymous

I don’t have anything against Harper. I think he’s cool. And the messed up hair look works for him. I think he’s cute too.

Andromeda is the only one with perfect hair. Hers is the sort to make everyone else wish their hair was like hers. Not a strand out of place!

Trance’s is cool looking too. But does anyone know if those pink and purple stripes are dyed in or natural? ‘Cause I could see it going either way for Trance.

Heh. This is turning into The Great Hair Debate, isn’t it?

Anonymous

I don’t have anything against Harper. I think he’s cool. And the messed up hair look works for him. I think he’s cute too.

Andromeda is the only one with perfect hair. Hers is the sort to make everyone else wish their hair was like hers. Not a strand out of place!

Trance’s is cool looking too. But does anyone know if those pink and purple stripes are dyed in or natural? ‘Cause I could see it going either way for Trance.

Heh. This is turning into The Great Hair Debate, isn’t it?

Anonymous

SOMETHING STUPID

The camel was late to the group photo.

Anonymous

SOMETHING STUPID

The camel was late to the group photo.

Anonymous

Good-another Harpy. I love his hair. I guess the whole thing about Rommie is that she’s supposed to be perfect (built by Harper it’s no wonder….). Trance I think it’s natural-suits her. I don’t see her dying her hair…Beka yes as Harper pointed out….
    That thing about the camel was suposed to be funny? And suposed to sound like “Camera”?
    It was stupid-see you’re an expert now!
    I know I’m not a very nice person-I’m just kidding and cranky.
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Good-another Harpy. I love his hair. I guess the whole thing about Rommie is that she’s supposed to be perfect (built by Harper it’s no wonder….). Trance I think it’s natural-suits her. I don’t see her dying her hair…Beka yes as Harper pointed out….
    That thing about the camel was suposed to be funny? And suposed to sound like “Camera”?
    It was stupid-see you’re an expert now!
    I know I’m not a very nice person-I’m just kidding and cranky.
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Actually, I wasn’t trying to have it make sense at all. And thanks. I’ve had lots of practice.

May weasels not bite your ankles.

Anonymous

Actually, I wasn’t trying to have it make sense at all. And thanks. I’ve had lots of practice.

May weasels not bite your ankles.

Anonymous

Yes on the hair debate.
    I think the idea is that they’re NOT your typical heroes…. HARPER!!!!!! Don’t ask.
    Thanx for that blessing, I think. May Cheetas not run in your back yard.
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Yes on the hair debate.
    I think the idea is that they’re NOT your typical heroes…. HARPER!!!!!! Don’t ask.
    Thanx for that blessing, I think. May Cheetas not run in your back yard.
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Ooh! I want a cheetah in my back yard! That would be cool!

Um…May pigeons not crap on your car.

Anonymous

Ooh! I want a cheetah in my back yard! That would be cool!

Um…May pigeons not crap on your car.

Anonymous

ooookay.
    May lions not come to your house and give you eternal peace…..
    -Ivy

Anonymous

ooookay.
    May lions not come to your house and give you eternal peace…..
    -Ivy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Pantera:

Heh. This is turning into The Great Hair
    Debate, isn’t it?

Well, yes, I doubt androids/computers ever have bad hair days….
    But Tyr’s dreadlocks are perfect too!! Physically speaking, everything about Tyr is perfect!!!

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

quote:

Heh. This is turning into The Great Hair
    Debate, isn’t it?

Well, yes, I doubt androids/computers ever have bad hair days….
    But Tyr’s dreadlocks are perfect too!! Physically speaking, everything about Tyr is perfect!!!

——————

Anonymous

Yeah, Tyr’s Dreadlocks look good on him. Not that I’m totally obsessed like someone here… (j/k)

So on a totally different note, what does everyone think of the different types of aliens we’ve seen so far? The Nightsiders, Perseids, Nietzscheans, Than, etc… And are we ever gonna see a Vedran? THat would be cool.

May emu’s not do the Can Can in front of your relatives.

Anonymous

Yeah, Tyr’s Dreadlocks look good on him. Not that I’m totally obsessed like someone here… (j/k)

So on a totally different note, what does everyone think of the different types of aliens we’ve seen so far? The Nightsiders, Perseids, Nietzscheans, Than, etc… And are we ever gonna see a Vedran? THat would be cool.

May emu’s not do the Can Can in front of your relatives.

Anonymous

quote:

Yep, and damn proud of it…I look at cute-guy obsessions as an art form.

The other races have been interesting…nice variety…Ok I’m trying to be deep and I just can’t right now…I watched “The Emporers New Groove” with a bunch of children and I’m in a ridiculously silly mood so I going to go giggle senselessly over something stupid until I feel better…bye…

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Yep, and damn proud of it…I look at cute-guy obsessions as an art form.

The other races have been interesting…nice variety…Ok I’m trying to be deep and I just can’t right now…I watched “The Emporers New Groove” with a bunch of children and I’m in a ridiculously silly mood so I going to go giggle senselessly over something stupid until I feel better…bye…

——————

Anonymous

Tyr’s kinda cute (sorry-I’m a Harpy all the way!)
    I do like his boddy though….
    Ugly? The other races that is-haven’t seen many: The bugs, magogs, nightsiders(or whatever)…
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Tyr’s kinda cute (sorry-I’m a Harpy all the way!)
    I do like his boddy though….
    Ugly? The other races that is-haven’t seen many: The bugs, magogs, nightsiders(or whatever)…
    -Ivy

Anonymous

The bugs are the Than. Nightsiders are what Gerentex was (from the first ep.), sort of a hairy rat/monkey thing. At least that’s what it looked like to me. The Perseids were the “chinheads” (as Harper put it) that look like they’re wearing those Egyptian beard ornaments that are on sarcophagii. Vedrans are centaurs (Yes they are!) Umm…That’s all the races I can think of right now. (Except for the obvious…Magog, Nietzschean, Human, …whatever Trance is)

Anonymous

The bugs are the Than. Nightsiders are what Gerentex was (from the first ep.), sort of a hairy rat/monkey thing. At least that’s what it looked like to me. The Perseids were the “chinheads” (as Harper put it) that look like they’re wearing those Egyptian beard ornaments that are on sarcophagii. Vedrans are centaurs (Yes they are!) Umm…That’s all the races I can think of right now. (Except for the obvious…Magog, Nietzschean, Human, …whatever Trance is)

Anonymous

Yeah well-I only saw 5 episodes.
    -Ivy
    “May Panters not bite your head off”

Anonymous

Yeah well-I only saw 5 episodes.
    -Ivy
    “May Panters not bite your head off”

Anonymous

May skunks not start wearing velvet.

Okay, that was a pointless post.

Anonymous

May skunks not start wearing velvet.

Okay, that was a pointless post.

Anonymous

OK, you people are just strange! There is absolutely NO contest: even without a comb Harper has the best everything on the show.

I can’t think of a ‘may a something not something’ bit for here: when I try to be funny I get asterisked.

Anonymous

OK, you people are just strange! There is absolutely NO contest: even without a comb Harper has the best everything on the show.

I can’t think of a ‘may a something not something’ bit for here: when I try to be funny I get asterisked.

Anonymous

Well then. May asterisks not go near you.

Anonymous

Well then. May asterisks not go near you.

Anonymous

Oh it’s very easy, you just say the stupidest thing you can come up with:
    -Ivy-
    May Tom Jones not come and saranade you

Anonymous

Oh it’s very easy, you just say the stupidest thing you can come up with:
    -Ivy-
    May Tom Jones not come and saranade you

Anonymous

May llamas not sleep in your shorts!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.